Teen denied heart transplant due to bad grades and trouble with the law according to family

Damn the more im reading this thread the more i scratch my head at the people in here defending him...

Like is this real life? How can you defend a degenerate like that?

Its the pussification of America dude. These are the same people who give last place trophies, don't discipline their kids, give illegals drivers licenses, don't believe in the death penalty, think ChoMos can be rehabilitated, protest over cops killing a criminal or cry racism when something happens to a person of color.....

View media item 877584

Grades should be taken out of the equation. But the trouble with the law, that's a choice I agree with. I have a friend on a lung transplant list with little time left. I'd be hateful if some criminal was put ahead of him.

Yikes man

Heck, they ask you during job applications many things, your back ground, offenses, credit, etc.

you_stupid_b.jpg

facepalm.gif

laugh_reluctant.gif

Dead

Lol somebody thought they were doing it calling girl out for posting the shirtless pic :lol:

:x :x

:rofl: :rofl:

Each day, an average of 79 people receive organ transplants. However, an average of 21 people die each day waiting for transplants that can't take place because of the shortage of donated organs.

http://www.organdonor.gov/about/data.html

He was non compliant with the protocol that is required to be on the list for transplantation. Many other CHILDREN on the transplant list did not receive this heart because he was placed at the top. Some of those children probably died waiting on that list. Its such a same that something in such short supply only supplied life for two years because of his stupidity.

Last edited:
Clearly, that heart could have gone to a more "deserving" person; but hindsight is 20/20.

Let's not condemn the cause that extended this young man's life because it really could've gone either way. He could've become something great...that future was very possible.

Personally, I am more outraged that **** Cheney was given a heart at the age of 71.

This dude is a war criminal and the worst kind of villain; he is not deserving of life.

The insult to injury is the fact that this dude had an absolutely terrible regimen with respect to his health for much of his life: he smoked packs of cigarettes and ate junk food errday for a number of years. He had five heart attacks because of this poor and inconsiderate regimen for crying out loud. In the end, his sordid lifestyle earned him a new lease on life via a brand new heart; could this heart not have gone to someone more deserving?

Where's the collective outrage here?

No one wants to cry foul when a man like Cheney gets a brand new heart in old age after a life contemptible behavior, but y'all wanna spit fire over a boy who became a petty criminal?

:smh: ... :lol:

Last edited:
Clearly, that heart could have gone to a more "deserving" person; but hindsight is 20/20.

Let's not condemn the cause that extended this young man's life because it really could've gone either way. He could've become something great...that future was very possible.

Personally, I am more outraged that **** Cheney was given a heart at the age of 71.

This dude is a war criminal and the worst kind of villain; he is not deserving of life.

The insult to injury is the fact that this dude had an absolutely terrible regimen with respect to his health for much of his life: he smoked packs of cigarettes and ate junk food errday for a number of years. He had five heart attacks because of this poor and inconsiderate regimen for crying out loud. In the end, his sordid lifestyle earned him a new lease on life via a brand new heart; could this heart not have gone to someone more deserving?

Where's the collective outrage here?

No one wants to cry foul when a man like Cheney gets a brand new heart in old age after a life contemptible behavior, but y'all wanna spit fire over a boy who became a petty criminal?

:smh: ... :lol:

Except the fact that the kid didn't deserve it. I don't see why it's so hard to understand. I honestly believe he didn't even want it that much. I mean how hard is it to take some damn medication? Meanwhile a kid who was doing everything he could to live got screwed over by a waste of oxygeb

What about Steve Jobs? He basically doomed himself by not following doctors orders

He thought he could cure cancer with alternative medicines, then used his money to skip the line for a transplant, only to end up dead couple years later.

Now there is word Cook offered him a transplant and he said no. :smh:

Soooooooooo, lets not act like knuckleheads only come in one package

An argument can be made a liver was wasted on Steve Jobs, one he didn't deserve because of his foolish mistakes in the past

Last edited:
Transplants have extremely strict regulations. If the kid had a strong history of non-compliance they have every right to deny him.

Steve Jobs is more deserving than that 17 year old...my man gave us the iPad...that I'm using now to totes condemn that child...

On a sidenote, everyone needs to be an organ donor and donate blood regularly in my opinion. Irrespective of this situation/idiot, there a serious need for organs out there and people die everyday waiting.

this isn't hindsight.... the doctors knew he shouldn't have got the heart... 

the hospital had 20/20 foresight....

now yall know why they did what they did.

Last edited:
Damn the more im reading this thread the more i scratch my head at the people in here defending him...

Like is this real life? How can you defend a degenerate like that?

Its the pussification of America dude. These are the same people who give last place trophies, don't discipline their kids, give illegals drivers licenses, don't believe in the death penalty, think ChoMos can be rehabilitated, protest over cops killing a criminal or cry racism when something happens to a person of color.....

View media item 877584

I'm glad he got it off his chest :lol:

See I can respect **** like this...not these other soft *** dudes who use code words and subliminal **** in these threads

What about Steve Jobs? He basically doomed himself by not following doctors orders

He thought he could cure cancer with alternative medicines, then used his money to skip the line for a transplant, only to end up dead couple years later.

Now there is word Cook offered him a transplant and he said no.
mean.gif

Soooooooooo, lets not act like knuckleheads only come in one package

An argument can be made a liver was wasted on Steve Jobs, one he didn't deserve because of his foolish mistakes in the past
how are you comparing this waste of human filth to steve jobs 
laugh.gif

he was doing something positive in his life while making questionable choices with his body

this idiot was out robbing cars and shooting people

stop defending the idiot 

Just actually read that Twitter screen cap :lol:

That girl thought she was civil rights status making points and the reporter just shut her mouth for ever with that second pic :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom