Teen denied heart transplant due to bad grades and trouble with the law according to family

Black person who doesn't agree with another blsck person on NT=troll

White person who doesn't agree with a black person on NT=SWS or racist

NT logic

What about white people who don't agree with white people?
didnotread.gif
Obviously you read it if you commented it on it.

I was asking a legit question since he left that part out.
no... i mean the response to a white person disagreeing with a white person = didnotread gifs because NT doesnt care about white people

NT logic

What about white people who don't agree with white people?
didnotread.gif

Obviously you read it if you commented it on it.

I was asking a legit question since he left that part out.
no... i mean the response to a white person disagreeing with a white person = didnotread gifs because NT doesnt care about white people

Oh ok, gotcha :lol:

:smh:

The hospital tried to tell the parents.

Some other child, that proabaly would've been more productive, probably died :smh:

First of the hospital stance was about his non compliance, not his chances of being a criminal

You gotta absolutely no proof of that. Either of another kid dying, or the fact they would have been more productive. That's pure conjecture

Yea and republicans dont like President Obama because of his policies. They can say whatever doesn't make it true.

Isnt criminal activity non compliance with the law? What did you teacher used to say, "You behavior at school reflects you're behavior at home"?

Why are you defending this dude?

you_stupid_b.jpg

facepalm.gif

laugh_reluctant.gif

Dead

Lol somebody thought they were doing it calling girl out for posting the shirtless pic :lol:

Some other child, that proabaly would've been more productive, probably died :smh:

First of the hospital stance was about his non compliance, not his chances of being a criminal

You gotta absolutely no proof of that. Either of another kid dying, or the fact they would have been more productive. That's pure conjecture

Yea and republicans dont like President Obama because of his policies. They can say whatever doesn't make it true.

Isnt criminal activity non compliance with the law? What did you teacher used to say, "You behavior at school reflects you're behavior at home"?

Huh?

How I'm defending dude? Please point that out to me.

I'm I making excuses for his crimes? I'm I saying he shouldn't be punished for anything he did?

Why? Because I would have preferred he not die or that I understand him using the media to get outta his death sentence, something anyone would do.

I already said dude was a knucklehead

You're talking it a step further with assuming someone dead because he got that heart, and they definitely would have done better. I didn't even say anything in dudes defense in my response to you, I just pointed out you were making assumptions with not facts.

I'm not defending him, I'm just not trashing him like others

Last edited:
Damn the more im reading this thread the more i scratch my head at the people in here defending him...

Like is this real life? How can you defend a degenerate like that?

Damn the more im reading this thread the more i scratch my head at the people in here defending him...

How is saying I wish dude was still alive and in jail, as opposed to dead be defending dude.

And at the time of this heart transplant no one knew what he would do with his life. Using what happened as proof he that everyone should have just let him die is OD to me

No doubt dude is scumbag, not only did he waste his 2nd chance, he screwed it up for the next kid that would actually have turned his life around.

Huh?

How I'm defending dude? Please point that out to me.

I'm I making excuses for his crimes? I'm I saying he shouldn't be punished for anything he did?

Why? Because I would have preferred he not die or that I understand him using the media to get outta his death sentence, something anyone would do.

I already said dude was a knucklehead

You're talking it a step further with assuming someone dead because he got that heart, and they definitely would have done better. I didn't even say anything in dudes defense in my response to you, I just pointed out you were making assumptions with not facts.

I'm not defending him, I'm just not trashing him like others

Theres only so many extra hearts to go around. If he got one, someone else didnt. FACTS.

If youre out here stealing cars and running form the police, you're close to the bottom than you are to the top.

Its not 100% guaranteed someone else would've done better, but its definitley a greater chance someone else would've done better.

You dont think what you said sounds like something a defense lawyer would say???

Theres only so many extra hearts to go around. If he got one, someone else didnt. FACTS.

If youre out here stealing cars and running form the police, you're close to the bottom than you are to the top.

Its not 100% guaranteed someone else would've done better, but its definitley a greater chance someone else would've done better.

You dont think what you said sounds like something a defense lawyer would say???

-Hearts aren't a one size fits all brah. No one could have dead because of ole boy. PHAX

-Again not defending dude, just that there are boneheads everywhere. Dude had a extensive resume on bonehead nonsense. But all it takes is not poor discussion to cause a death.

-True chances are on your side

-My new GF be interrogating sometimes brag, I gotta be my Johnny Cochran game on point brah. NT is where I perfect my craft

How is saying I wish dude was still alive and in jail, as opposed to dead be defending dude.

And at the time of this heart transplant no one knew what he would do with his life. Using what happened as proof he that everyone should have just let him die is OD to me

No doubt dude is scumbag, not only did he waste his 2nd chance, he screwed it up for the next kid that would actually have turned his life around.

He already got someones heart, now he deserves our tax dollars?

All the crap the US waste billions on, are you really gonna lose sleep over one random prisoner in another state. Really brah? :lol:

All the crap the US waste billions on, are you really gonna lose sleep over one random prisoner in another state. Really brah? :lol:

you acting like I support that **** too

I never said or implied that brah

Just pointing out that it is pretty insignificant in the general scheme of things

Last edited:
Quote:

NT logic
True.  Some people just want to cling onto theories.  So once a troll always a troll means once a felon always a felon?  If that's the case, there should NEVER EVER be any chances for individuals who commit crimes right?  LOL

Being on the list is controversial, subjective, but if he was never appreciative of a second chance at life, then it's a pity.

I never said or implied that brah

Just pointing out that it is pretty insignificant in the general scheme of things

ehh im the kind of guy who picks up all change even pennies and put them in a jar, so I do believe every small thing makes a difference in the end

Back
Top Bottom