Teens shoot and kill 51 year old man walking his dog

It's the systems fault these kids do these things. I don't think the kids should go to jail for this. Why waist the rest of their lifes plus taxpayers money on them. Just send them to a psychologist and they'll be ready to be reintroduced into society when their at least 18 years old. not srs

I find it sad that some of you think they should have the rest of their lives taken away because of this.

No, I am not simplifying what they did. Horrific act.

But, they are children.

"Police later searched the home where two of the boys live at 64th Street and Girard Avenue. Inside they recovered numerous assault rifles and hand guns."

Crazy how easy it is to get guns :smh:

"Police later searched the home where two of the boys live at 64th Street and Girard Avenue. Inside they recovered numerous assault rifles and hand guns."

Crazy how easy it is to get guns :smh:

That's West Philly, the hood. That's the thing with Philly. People be on this gentrification and live down the street from the hood. So people walk or ride their bikes from the hood to rob those people.

I find it sad that some of you think they should have the rest of their lives taken away because of this.

But, they are children.

Dudes are children themselves so how can they have sorrow for another child?

That's West Philly, the hood. That's the thing with Philly. People be on this gentrification and live down the street from the hood. So people walk or ride their bikes from the hood to rob those people.
I don't know if I'd say overbrook is gentrified. He was just a blue collar guy, living in a blue collar neighborhood that has been declining for the past 20 years or so.

Dudes are children themselves so how can they have sorrow for another child?
True. I am just saying, how many of us made STUPID mistakes when we were kids. Yea, we didn't kill anyone true, but we did dumb things. Just said because you know most likely they won't benefit from the prison system. They CAN, probablly won't though

True. I am just saying, how many of us made STUPID mistakes when we were kids. Yea, we didn't kill anyone true, but we did dumb things. Just said because you know most likely they won't benefit from the prison system. They CAN, probablly won't though

Dude shooting someone is not what I would call a "normal" adolescent stupid mistake. Kid probably wanted to be gully and shot dude. Let's not be the kids apologist. He pulled the trigger.

I do agree with you in the fact that a lot of these inmates can benefit from therapy and counseling. Prisons don't do a damn thing as far as behavioral rehibilitation.

Dude shooting someone is not what I would call a "normal" adolescent stupid mistake. Kid probably wanted to be gully and shot dude. Let's not be the kids apologist. He pulled the trigger.

I do agree with you in the fact that a lot of these inmates can benefit from therapy and counseling. Prisons don't do a damn thing as far as behavioral rehibilitation.
When did I consider shooting normal? Please quote me where I said that.

If that is what you got from my statements you clearly missed what I said and are not focusing on the main point I made.

I guess you missed the underlined portion but carry on man. 

In situations like these I tend to look at things from the victim or lost family member perspective. So with that being said if these "kids" want to act grown and do things as if they are adults.....treat them like adults.

If they rot in jail or somehow get the chair once they turn of age so be it. They SHOULD get whatever harsh punishment they deserve. The man walking his dog that night had a right to live.....but it was taken away from him.

If that is what you got from my statements you clearly missed what I said and are not focusing on the main point I made.
I guess you missed the underlined portion but carry on man. 

I guess what I'm trying to point is they should stay in jail since they murdered someone in cold blood.

Give um the chair...rotting in jail for life isn't enough anymore the way a lot of humans are starting to act...need harsher sentences to really enforce it in peoples brains that you won't be given a second chance when you cross certain lines.

Meh, I don't care "what's right" in some people's mind. That was someone dad, husband, son, friend, ect. Dead now just because someone wanted to.

If you line the two up the correct way and have a high enough caliber you can take them both out with one shot. It'll cost and 10 bucks to do clean up and all

Last edited:
Meh, I don't care "what's right" in some people's mind. That was someone dad, husband, son, friend, ect. If you line the two up the correct way and have a high enough caliber you can take them both out with one shot. It'll cost and 10 bucks to do clean up and all
How long should they stay in there?

Since when are u allowed to post minors pics in crimes???
Seems to me they want to paint all young black boys as thugs and criminals

Since when are u allowed to post minors pics in crimes???
Seems to me they want to paint all young black boys as thugs and criminals

when they're charged as adults. The story even mentions that one of them is being charged as a juvenile, and they didn't release his name. I hate that policy (and it's a journalism thing, not a legal mandate). I don't care how old you are, if you commit a murder in cold blood like that, society deserves to know who you are.

"I know they regretted it right afterwords"

"they didnt know any better"

Tell it to the daughter who's left fatherless

:smh:

But, they are children.

You didn't know killing someone at 15 was wrong?

I can never tell if you are trolling

Back
Top Bottom