Teens shoot and kill 51 year old man walking his dog

"I know they regretted it right afterwords"

"they didnt know any better"

Tell it to the daughter who's left fatherless

:smh:
we can't...

I never understood this "if it was your dad or your uncle" stuff.

Its not.

If it was, we would let emotion over rule logic.

Y'all in here advocating executing 14 y/o boys with shots to the head...

:smh: :smh:

I'm 100% sure them little dudes panicked...

Should they be in jail? Yes

Was it a horrible thing? Yes

Inb4 people say I'm excusing this.

I wonder what meek mill has to say about this,considering that's who they likely look up to.

This crime should not be mentioned in the same breath as mistakes adolescents make, and the punishment should be harsh and send a message.

The stupidest thing we did as kids was throw logs at cars, and enter empty houses and have tag team wrestling matches. THAT'S stupid stuff. Stuff that can be fixed or did no damage. Taking a life is irreversible.

Last edited:
I wonder what meek mill has to say about this,considering that's who they likely look up to.

This crime should not be mentioned in the same breath as mistakes adolescents make, and the punishment should be harsh and send a massage.

The stupidest thing we did as kids was throw logs at cars, and enter empty houses and have tag team wrestling matches. THAT'S stupid stuff. Stuff that can be fixed or did no damage. Taking a life is irreversible.
Stop being lame

They should just kill them. Those kids won't ever be **** and I don't want to spend my money keeping them
In jail.

You're also a clown if you disagree.

Last edited:

This crime should not be mentioned in the same breath as mistakes adolescents make, and the punishment should be harsh and send a message.

yiu trying too hard right now

Stopped reading after this. 

I was in a similar situation when I was around these boys' age. So I know they feel like they ****** up BIG TIME, BIG ******* TIME. These lil dudes are going to potentially spend the rest of their natural lives in prison. Their fate is about to be way worse than what they did to that man. If any of you have ever been locked up, you know incarceration is no joke. After years of imprisonment compounded by the physical and mental torture, they are going to wish they were on the other side of that pistol. Yeah, they might get used to it and be numb to the pain, but the pain is still there. It's never going to go away, their natural human yearning to be free is never going away, no matter how hardened they become. I hate to witness young boys like these squander their life away, but it is what it is. Their lives are effectively over for them.

:lol: at them ever being **** when they get out. Prison is going to destroy any hope they might have had. They're dumb kids now. Imagine what they'll be in 20 years of not seeing **** but prison. They're going to come out worse than before.

Iits all just so sad. A man is dead, two kids lives destroyed, countless family and friends lives destroyed; and all for what? Some pointless ********. I wish this senseless **** would just stop. So many lives are ruined everyday directly or indirectly from this nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom