Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

giphy.gif

Dudes was out here getting drugs delivered by DHL :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

They might say hes died in the penitentiary then goes through the witness protection unless he just moves out the US

I know a ups driver who used to drop the “pack” off. Was getting a stack a week from somebody to just make sure a box was at a destination.

I know a ups driver who used to drop the “pack” off. Was getting a stack a week from somebody to just make sure a box was at a destination.
Good friend of mine had a couple joints mailed to his apt a few years back. Don’t know how but he never got caught.

Yeah when I worked at ups feds would routinely bring in the dogs early before the drivers even show up, line up the package they knew had the **** with other ones, and the dog would pick the right one every time. Package would still make the destination while being watched.

Yeah when I worked at ups feds would routinely bring in the dogs early before the drivers even show up, line up the package they knew had the **** with other ones, and the dog would pick the right one every time. Package would still make the destination while being watched.
Folks get busted all the time shipping drugs through UPS. I've seen some crazy stuff, cocaine stuffed in a teddy bear. 10 pallets of cocaine with "for religious purposes" on the boxes. They deliver it and then they bust you.

Hottest don’t mean good. We suppose to value the opinions of the MASSES??? Who don’t know anything about hip hop :rofl::rofl::lol::lol:.

I’m gone value the opinion of mfers who live in they moms basement? And steal pills out their moms cabinet?

Mfers who huff glue and eat tide pods? Y’all kill me.
:rofl:

FYI if you do this feds already know who you are and might be the cat in the uniform who delivers it. Just a matter of when they need to use you before they strike.
These facts NO CAP...had A uncle get wrapped up like this for being the clueless Middleman.

You can def "oop packages" via UPS. Some ups drivers grimey and take your ish when they catch on. Talk em about they want cut.
giphy (62).gif

state Cops came and gave a meeting at my work a few months ago. Basically said, us, post office, ups (basically any delivery driver) are the biggest distributors of drugs and don’t even know it. I drop off a lot of sketchy **** to sketchy people every day.

One time a old arcade Pac-Man game was to be delivered to a warehouse. Hi LO driver dropped it and the thing bussed open and was stuffed with cash. Got that **** in a email and seen the pics and wish that was me :rofl:

It's been time for his to fall back off the internet. He's been getting mixed up in a lot of **** and people know where he lives. Most likely an internet troll who swatted him.
Son loves the sound of his voice too much for that. Not saying he's wrong or nothing, just seems quick to put up a video for anything because he must be heard.

Back
Top Bottom