Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Yeah when I worked at ups feds would routinely bring in the dogs early before the drivers even show up, line up the package they knew had the **** with other ones, and the dog would pick the right one every time. Package would still make the destination while being watched.
Clever. No point in seizing the package until you get more info on the recipient.

Folks get busted all the time shipping drugs through UPS. I've seen some crazy stuff, cocaine stuffed in a teddy bear. 10 pallets of cocaine with "for religious purposes" on the boxes. They deliver it and then they bust you.

They be busting people at the airport. I seen articles of people getting caught with cases of bottles of hot sauce filled with coke from the Caribbean, rugs with heron and opium in the threads from the middle East.

More times they know what's coming through and they let it go just to see who picks it up. Then they strike.

I mean, he has a point. If he gets out and keeps making hits who gonna stop dude? We live in a different time and 69s fans were never street cats. This whole saga has been very bizarre but welcome to 2019/2020.

I mean, he has a point. If he gets out and keeps making hits who gonna stop dude? We live in a different time and 69s fans were never street cats. This whole saga has been very bizarre but welcome to 2019/2020.
Maybe, but remember that alot of fans are wannabe gangstas so those dudes would be the first to call snitches out and gossip about it.

the bounceback gonna be legendary

word to Mike Vick
vick bounce back was different
he DIDNT tell
there was other stuff they was tryna get vick for
alot of nfl folks
players, gm's, owners woulda got snatched up
had to do with gambling and other tuff
but he kept quiet
and THE ONLY THING
they could get vick on was those dog charges
and he didnt tell
which is why folks in the nfl love vick
and why he had a job after he came out

vick bounce back was different
he DIDNT tell
there was other stuff they was tryna get vick for
alot of nfl folks
players, gm's, owners woulda got snatched up
had to do with gambling and other tuff
but he kept quiet
and THE ONLY THING
they could get vick on was those dog charges
and he didnt tell
which is why folks in the nfl love vick
and why he had a job after he came out

i didn't try to infer the bounce back would be exactly the same.

just that 69 gonna bounce back from his situation like Mike Vick did in his.

i didn't try to infer the bounce back would be exactly the same.

just that 69 gonna bounce back from his situation like Mike Vick did in his.

Mike DESERVED his redemption because he lived it. He didn’t make a mistake, in my opinion. The British created the dog fighting culture. Mike ain’t do no wrong in my opinion. 69 was a phony from jump. Should’ve never had a platform to began with.

Don’t EVER disrespect Mikey. You comparing a legend, who put in real work. To this peon, poser.

wasn't my intention. i wasn't trying to compare the two at all lol.

Mike DESERVED his redemption because he lived it. He didn’t make a mistake, in my opinion. The British created the dog fighting culture. Mike ain’t do no wrong in my opinion. 69 was a phony from jump. Should’ve never had a platform to began with.

he deserved his redemption bc he came back putting in work on the turf. 69 gonna get redemption cuz he gonna come back with hits.

on the B

Back
Top Bottom