Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

He only had 2 MILLION DOLLARS in his account! And Shotti took HALF!

He ain’t make the Forbes list :lol: :rofl:

If he had soooooooo many sales/show money, he wouldn’t have cried about J Prince canceling him.

Mans made a raggely’ ahhh 2 M’s :lol: :rofl:

Talking about some “sales”

You know they make their publishing money on the back end not up front. How many royalty payout quarters have passed since he made that announcement?

You know they make their publishing money on the back end not up front. How many royalty payout quarters have passed since he made that announcement?

His royalty checks going on lawyer fees and commissary. You think his royalty checks gone amount to millions? Nope. How many album sales or streams did he have? Fact remains, buddy ain’t money. Therefore, he wasn’t HOT :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was out....... But ain’t make no money.

And I BET he don’t own his publishing.

His royalty checks going on lawyer fees and commissary. You think his royalty checks gone amount to millions? Nope. How many album sales or streams did he have? Fact remains, buddy ain’t money. Therefore, he wasn’t HOT :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was out....... But ain’t make no money.

And I BET he don’t own his publishing.

His streams, replays and name generate money for who ever owns it. Probably part of his deal he gets to keep the money. Lawyers will always get there third but I think he good money wise.

Honestly, I feel like it he was an informant/plant he would've gotten further and/or deeper into gang life. I don't think it make sense to do all that to take out a small faction of a gang.

Tekashi was a rainbow colored broom they used to sweep the streets.

Rico means anyone involved can go down just by affiliation.

Not that it’s a surprise but these dudes really weren’t the brightest with their crimes...buying dope online all obvious like the boys wasn’t watching and bustin shots in the hottest places :lol: :smh:
It said that dude came from a good household...he didnt know no better (but this the type of n***h alongside 69 that bloods recruited....they recruit any & everybody in ny)

Honestly, I feel like it he was an informant/plant he would've gotten further and/or deeper into gang life. I don't think it make sense to do all that to take out a small faction of a gang.
Me neither, dude seemed to sloppy and attention hungry to be an informant.

Side-note, his music never really reached the clubs or radio in my area(Bay Area).

But you still with.....Nevermind stay census B.
dd0.png

“This guy's a gangster? His real name's Clarence
And Clarence lives at home with both parents
And Clarence parents have a real good marriage.”

Back
Top Bottom