Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

So 69 just signed a 10 million record deal lol so much for not having no dough to pay for security round the clock

No such thing as bad promo. Y’all let this happen tho when y’all started letting white people into HH and have the biggest voices regarding it. We are the minority when it comes to our own **** this days.
I remember being in North East Canton Ohio, Modernistic baber shop the day the Slim Shady LP dropped

i was just a whipper snapper but I remember the old heads talking about him being a plant and soon white ppl would run hip hop too....

I remember being in North East Canton Ohio, Modernistic baber shop the day the Slim Shady LP dropped

i was just a whipper snapper but I remember the old heads talking about him being a plant and soon white ppl would run hip hop too....
white people do run hiphop.............

Lol stop. Hell make the same damn music and some new Latin joints and be fine. I dunno why yall like to pretend rap culture defines the actual industry. Buncha story telling actors, the lot of them. You guys act like the street code is honored and respected like days bygone. For every Bobby Shmurda its 100 Tekashis. No spine. All about money and clout and social media fame.

71772053_2597347440304426_7364220444062253056_n.jpg

:lol: to who???
dont tell me to ur 80's baby ***
anyone born in the 2000's yes
even maybe the mid to late 90's
but aint no way an 80's baby finding dude captivating

metrics say otherwise, and when dude was out his joints was rippin da clubs apart.

Oh yeah, i forgot about this guy. He still in jail telling? When is he getting out? I need da latin trap music back poppin b.

Back
Top Bottom