Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

My guy, WHAT?

Please explain....genuinely curious about why you don't like that album.

He just said he could drop an album better than Drogas Wave and a better record than Hip Hop Saved My Life by midnight tonight.

You really want him to explain anything further? :lol:

HIp HOp/Rap Today reminds me of those backseat Sessions in HS where we parked at the Lake with a Case of NattyLight/3-4 Pints of MadDog, pack of Swishers, a few GIrls and we just got faded and played instrumentals of Celly Cells It's GOing DOwn, Twista's Adrenaline Rush or Do or Dies Po Pimp, and we took turns Freestyling.

Our **** was Trash AF and mad ad libbed, super Generic but we could carress the Beat and were drunk and faded with some P on deck and our whole lives ahead of us.................that is what Hip Hop is today, the same Trash lines we never would have spit in Public in 1995, but we'd spit it every weekend on the Split, because that's just what it was:rofl:

Todays movement just has Youtube and a Fanbase because Millions of Kids feel it and boom, IT IS THE WAVE!
And the **** sounds good, regardless of the bars.

I respect the honesty

HIp HOp/Rap Today reminds me of those backseat Sessions in HS where we parked at the Lake with a Case of NattyLight/3-4 Pints of MadDog, pack of Swishers, a few GIrls and we just got faded and played instrumentals of Celly Cells It's GOing DOwn, Twista's Adrenaline Rush or Do or Dies Po Pimp, and we took turns Freestyling.

Our **** was Trash AF and mad ad libbed, super Generic but we could carress the Beat and were drunk and faded with some P on deck and our whole lives ahead of us.................that is what Hip Hop is today, the same Trash lines we never would have spit in Public in 1995, but we'd spit it every weekend on the Split, because that's just what it was:rofl:

Todays movement just has Youtube and a Fanbase because Millions of Kids feel it and boom, IT IS THE WAVE!

Hall of Fame level post right here.

do or die trash?celly cell?
U off that MD 20/20 still lol

Last edited:
I take that back, being a little burned out on a song or two shouldn't mean "I don't like it"
In hindsight I loved Superstar when it hit, and about 2months later I didn't care if I never ever heard it again.

That album was exhausting though, it's about the time I started to go back to the SOngs my FOlks played when I was little and enjoy the nostalgia of my Childhood over what was on the Radio.
I went through about 5 years where nothing played in my Car but 60-80s Music(if Music was on) and if not I was on Books on Tape and Talk Radio.
He just came along at a time where my life was changing and OUTKAST had broken up and outside of Kanye who was shifting to this Kid Cudi esque mess, I was over current Hip Hop.

Repped for the detailed response, but all I gotta say is we're all entitled to our own opinions :lol:

If u know what u doing u can live it up in the clank. Just can’t go outside them fences .

Back
Top Bottom