Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

Repped for the detailed response, but all I gotta say is we're all entitled to our own opinions :lol:
Yea it's all good man.
One thing I've learned over just the last few years is not just keep an open mind but how to respect someone elses opinion and style even if it isn't my own(especially on Music/Fashion)

My Nieces and Nephews have taught me alot about Life, just by watching them grow and mature.
Just 4 years ago I remember listening to that Cypher thing that XXL puts on and 21's verse was so lol and Uzi had on some doodoo outfit and I was lowkey mad, salty and hating at the whole movement of this New Age whatever.

Just a few years later and I'm bumping these little knuckle heads and no longer turn my nose up at ****** wearing blouses and purses and ****.

You just grow, man....but Music in its most simple form is an Energy and wave length, and when it moves you..........well it speaks for itself.

My fam jus came home he had a phone in there callin the hood whenever he wanted, when he came home i asked him how he got a phone and he said one of his homies was smashin a CO and she brought them for the squad:pimp:

i mad respect for a cat in jail who can dicmatize a female CO into potentially losing her career for some hard jail penis and perks.

Best channel on youtube. Herc explains a lot of stuff that happens in prison, particularly Cali federal prisons.
His lisp and stories is funny.

Also him and the homeless guy who was killed in LA's skid row by the police (if anyone remembers) went to prison together for robbing a bank

My fam jus came home he had a phone in there callin the hood whenever he wanted, when he came home i asked him how he got a phone and he said one of his homies was smashin a CO and she brought them for the squad:pimp:

Facts. My Big Bro was inside for a minute and would facetime me once a week, would @ me in videos on the gram :rofl:

Best channel on youtube. Herc explains a lot of stuff that happens in prison, particularly Cali federal prisons.
His lisp and stories is funny.

Also him and the homeless guy who was killed in LA's skid row by the police (if anyone remembers) went to prison together for robbing a bank

Idk about best channel on YouTube >D

Female CO’s are dummies...they on the easier end of the spectrum as far as smashing ...they had to close down the jail here in Baltimore for a min cuz that **** was so rampant n in the open at one point :lol: :smh:

Female CO’s are dummies...they on the easier end of the spectrum as far as smashing ...they had to close down the jail here in Baltimore for a min cuz that **** was so rampant n in the open at one point :lol: :smh:

Damn I’m bout to commit a felony in Baltimore. Any bad ones?

Jk

Facts. My Big Bro was inside for a minute and would facetime me once a week, would @ me in videos on the gram :rofl:

It couldn't be me. I would hate to have been on the other line of my bro facetiming me while in jail and he got caught.

Crazy how they can get em in there. They might as well allow it.

It couldn't be me. I would hate to have been on the other line of my bro facetiming me while in jail and he got caught.

It’s wild bro, man would hit me asking about new Balenciagas and to go grab this drop and that drop for him to have it ready. Knew about **** dropping before i did damn near

It’s a different time in there.

Read an article a while back...they allowing limited internet/cell phone access to some inmates in a few places already

Cell phones becoming the only mode of communication these days so it’s only a matter of time before they set something up for the inmates ...somebody I know that’s currently locked up be going live on IG in the regular, always get the alerts :lol:

yep I saw an article on this awhile back , some dude up there was knocking down like 6 female c.o's. homie had 2 pregnant at the same time and had them fighting each other over him .
Its amazing what people with nothing but time on their hands can scheme.

Back
Top Bottom