Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

I mean it just makes sense...the chicks working in lock up are the baddest joints in there by default so they get OD attention...n they got a large, captive audience in the inmates

Can’t be no weak minded or thirsty joint working in there or it’s a wrap

I have a family member serving a life sentence as well. If the inmate can afford it they have a cellphone. COs don't care because it cuts down on a lot of nonsense. Also, they run so many scams. One time they were filing income taxes and getting refunds. They ran a drug dog through his dorm a few weeks ago and the dog found nothing but yet everybody can smell weed.

Just watched a youtube video to catch up on the story and everyrhing that went wrong.
Looks like dude has been playing with fire for a while now. Only about time before he got hit with a real case. RICO though...
Pretty tough to get out of that one. FBI has a 93% conviction rate in these cases according to one of the guys nareating the youtube vid

Last edited:
Me an this dude on this other block got into a scrap. By the time i made it home and in the bathroom to peep my wounds my phone was ringin with my cuz on the other line from walpole talkin bout “look outside im sendin (unnamed) to pic you up so yall could XYZ”

I said “HOW YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!!??”
He told me “We hear EVERYTHING in here”

.....the fight wasnt even 3 hours past.

They literally have nothing to do but gossip and cook beef in there.

I mean it just makes sense...the chicks working in lock up are the baddest joints in there by default so they get OD attention...n they got a large, captive audience in the inmates

Man there was this one light skin joint that's a CO, she used to be a stripper...at least that was the rumor. Face was busted but she had a fatty. She wasnt even all that but in there she was nice to look at, especially when this next female CO looked like miss piggy

I had a ex who a CO and she was messing with a dude in there.

She said he was telling her about his life and she eventually fell for him, he was writing her letters nd ish.

The dude that run bmb records, peanut, had the sauce in prison like that. Dude used to get conjuagals on the regular, got his side piece pregnant on a visit. Used to call from a cell and talk for hours. Used to have her crying tears cuz he knew everything she used to do while being locked.

My girl aunt was killed by a inmate way back in the day tho. Like the 80s, she was bad as hell and dude was obsessed with her. He killed her then himself.

lots of homies way back in da shower passd da gun line when shawty stroll thru fa roll call hawkin jus to get attenshun:lol:

Female CO’s are dummies...they on the easier end of the spectrum as far as smashing ...they had to close down the jail here in Baltimore for a min cuz that **** was so rampant n in the open at one point :lol: :smh:
Yeah my sis was a nurse out that area when one cat had like 3-5 of them pregnant. Son wasn't in there no long time either .

Tmz is trash. The whole concept of exposing someone for personal gain is just corny to me.

The **** they pulled with Kareem Hunt, airing all the 69 stuff out etc. Neither of them are innocent victims but tmz are a bunch of instigating pricks who like to stir up problems.

It’s crazy how they would act buddy buddy with 69 to get him to talk to them or any celeb in general only to later throw them under the bus for views and clicks. I would love to see some celebs hire private investigators to dig up dirt on the folks who work for tmz and air it out at inappropriate times. They shouldn’t mind since they make a living off doing it to others.

Back
Top Bottom