Tekashi 69 lookin at RICO

:lol:

They got you there NH, Bebesita was a summer track.
I’m currently looking at rain and the news is telling me today is first day of winter.

As far as this dude staying hot, how hot can someone stay from prison tho?
Some people expectations be unrealistic as hell.
Good music stays relevant
This dude was relevant for 4 days...literally :lol:

Bruh did u just say that? See shmurda cuz that’s exactly what he will be. They will play gummo in the club every now and then,l and that’s that. I like dummy boy but he ain’t what u trynna make him out to be. U in NY so it seem way bigger to u than what it really is. All we hear is gummo in the clubs every once in a while. I actually wish they played feefa and Tati or stoopid in the club here.

Only dusty NY clubs
that **** doesn’t move anywhere else :lol:

And his buzz is completely non-existent

u live in bizzaro world, he caused a stampede in that made in America concert & rocked da powerhouse concert at da Barclay's, with footaage evidence to boot.

This Ninja here...

My man said that **** is only poppin in NYC and your rebuttal is "he caused a stampede"......in NYC??

tenor.gif

see gucci mane
I see the point you’re trying to make, but Gucci is a bad comparison.

Gucci already had his status solidified for YEARS and he had hundreds, damn maybe a thousand tracks to keep feeding the fans. I highly doubt Tekashi can sustain the waves like Gucci did.

Welp dont matter. He dunzo. I only spinned his album 2x . Only took like 30min or less cuz each track is 2min :rofl:.

N.O.R.E. tells this story about thinking CNN was channel 10 everywhere in the world, because it was channel 10 in Queensbridge and he never left NY so he didn’t know better. I swear he was talking about Ninja because he refuses to see 69 outside of his ma dukes shoebox infested apartment.

Was in a 21+ club yesterday with mostly 21 year olds unfortunately lol and they were rapping Fefe and the song with ye word for word

im on Niketalk, might as well shame girls for being half-naked at a strip club.

I wasn't really laughing at you. Laughing at the phrase. You can do whatever you want with your space. No judgment here.

Know plenty of dudes with wall to wall basements of shoe boxes.

Back
Top Bottom