Tell me about your Vizio

So, I've heard Vizio's are great priced HD televisions but are they great quality? I just want to know what you guys think of them and if you have everowned one or have any personal use with one. Would you recommend one? Please, tell me your story...

Perfect. No problems what so ever and awesome quality.
pimp.gif

I've had one for 3 years already.....works fine and the picture is great on it.

Some people say they are low quality and stop working in less than a year or so, mines still working though.....

i have a 32 inch plasma Vizio. It was a xmas gift last year. Most people on here prob wouldn't recommend it because its not the norm (i.e. Sony, Panasonic,LG, etc.), but it works fine with me.

I'm not a gamer or anything..lol..I mainly use it for watching DVDs & regular TV obviously.

Originally Posted by Rafool

I've had one for 3 years already.....works fine and the picture is great on it.

Some people say they are low quality and stop working in less than a year or so, mines still working though....
Yup, bought mine in May of 07. Works great. PS3 & Xbox360 look good on it.

I've had my 37in for about 3years now, never had a single problem with it. Overall very happy with the purchase.

If you read enough reviews out there, it's pretty much a hit or a miss. Customer service sounds terrible, and it's a complete @%*#* to get thingsrepaired.

If I'm going to spend a stack on a TV, I'm going to spend a little bit more just for peace of mind.

My parents 52" has been flawless i think theyve had it for like 2 years now and no problems. I had my 32 for about the year now no problems. I think ifyour on a budget or just dont have enough to spend vizio's are great.

i bought 2 vizio v032l's 32", one for my room and one for my brothers room
both work perfect, great reviews on that particular model on cnet.com, and at the time (winter '08), it was the best bang for the buck...
plus i had a 10% coupon off any ebay purchase, i was able to get one of them for only about $280 (shipping included), but i think i was just a little lucky...
quality it just as good as my samsung 42" hdtv in the living room, maybe even better

I mean, if you're budget is low, they're the best. But, they are not reliable, at all. I've read stories of people wanting to return their Viziosafter a while.
Otherwise, why not a little pay more for a TV with quality like Sony or Samsung because a TV is considered a long-term investment. Also, you can also find aSamsung or Sony for roughly $1000 if you look hard enough. I got a Sony Z Series, my homie has a Vizio, and both just couldn't compare when it comes to thequality of the picture on a Blu-Ray. Obviously, my Z Series blew his Vizio straight out of the water.

I have owned my vizio LCD 32inch since 2006 with my PS3 running in 1080i , Xbox 360 elite also running in 1080i, nintendo wii I beleive running in HD maybe Icould be incorrect, small entertaintment center speakers and with with my old pc connected through the s-video port and I have had no problems at all with itand quality is great for the price $600. The customer care is really nice also there very patient and helpful. Also keep in mind that you play around with thesettings a little and with the newer vizio LCD's they have more hdmi ports (mines has only 1 it's an older model). If your on a budget or justdon't want to spend to much on a television but you still want good quality go with vizio if you have no budget and want better quality than vizio go withsamsung.

I've had my Vizio for ~2 yrs and so far so good. My friend actually recommended it to me. He bought one for his shop and it is on at least 10 hours a day,he also had no problem, I believe he's going on 3 years now.

Back
Top Bottom