TELL ME someone seen the Oaklahoma cheerleaders tonite? PICS

Now after seeing the FB photos, that is a woman with a manly face. She is a victim of the punnett square.

Yeah, after seeing the FB pics, she just needs someone to teach her how to do makeup. Badly.

OU's cheerleaders still suck pretty badly overall. And I'm generally not too impressed with most college cheer squads. Most don't seem to give much weight to looks, unlike the pro teams.

Yeah, after seeing the FB pics, she just needs someone to teach her how to do makeup. Badly.

OU's cheerleaders still suck pretty badly overall. And I'm generally not too impressed with most college cheer squads. Most don't seem to give much weight to looks, unlike the pro teams.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by bdis1986

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Juwanna Cheer

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
best laugh all year
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by codex57

You, sir, just haven't seen Oregon's cheer squad. I don't even like that school (I actually hate them) but their cheer squad is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by codex57

You, sir, just haven't seen Oregon's cheer squad. I don't even like that school (I actually hate them) but their cheer squad is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by elite3847

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4150/******jjohnson.png

no pics from tonites game but she was there. ive really never seen anything like it. she doesnt look like the traditional student. she looks 40
2emn76s.gif

Originally Posted by elite3847

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4150/******jjohnson.png

no pics from tonites game but she was there. ive really never seen anything like it. she doesnt look like the traditional student. she looks 40
2emn76s.gif

Back
Top Bottom