TEN-A-KEY Please Rep

so true..it has been cool lately. But judging memphis weather it'l be 40 one day and be 80 ova that weekend....

damn, i wont be back in Memphis til Dec.23rd, !!! i wanna ball yall up mane!
TEAM TN
State your business via AIM:

Quote:
Chattanooga, TN

That's where I was born. I live in South Carolina now.

S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

s?ref=baN1Pnw3SWuTIOOiQRNeRWEo08Q]I know you want to click this....BLINGO![/url]

Can't Have my State on the bottom of the page!
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

615 murfreesboro over here!

edit: how old are all of you?

16 here.
times got hard i had to get harder ,
let me take that back i had to get smarter .

checkin in. straight outta murfreesboro. my claim to fame is playin for them riverdale warrior football team 4 time state champions and finished 13-1. any other peeps who play high school sports on here? rep ur school. yea and me and pnoistylezz both go to riverdale
TEAM TN
State your business via gmail: [/b]

ridgeway roadrunners! bball state champs last year and im in kentucky right now. we are getting ready to play the no.10 in the nation tomorrow. oak hill academy played on thursday and we just not arriving til' tonight. we 3-0 so far and already beat the south cobb eagles, they ranked in georgia. i smell another state championship and i really want it this year because i just played on jv last year.

also, we suppose to be ranked no.22 in the nation.

Quote:
checkin in. straight outta murfreesboro. my claim to fame is playin for them riverdale warrior football team 4 time state champions and finished 13-1. any other peeps who play high school sports on here? rep ur school. yea and me and pnoistylezz both go to riverdale

i play for Stratford we were 2 - 8 :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

but we will win state next year

mini summit! lol. but damn there has to be some spots i dont know about around here..because theres nothing -_-..except one store.

^ i dont play basketball so i dont care plus the coaches kid who sucks starts and he ruins the game

yo whats poppin yall i am coming up there for x-mas someone email me some info bout there i want to know where to cop some kcisk. and @#%$ hit me up
TEAM HIGH SCHOOL
MEMBER #5

^^^haha, my dad always called it chatt town when i was younger and i always thought it was funny, its funny how hip hop picked it up 2, but i had never heard of "traptown." lol. murfreesboro needs a nickname besides "the boro." maybe moneyboro? lol
TEAM TN
State your business via gmail: [/b]

I'm passin on DMP. Got a couple of concords and infrareds from first time around so I dont see wasting my time and money on these.

Quote:
Reppin the good ole cashville, where the shoe game seems to be pretty weak imo.

enh...cats doing they thing in they own ways. It's a few sneakerheads around city. I been in & around this thing for some years now & it's evolving and growing. I'm just glad we never bit on the whole Dunk/SB craze.

TD - what's good!

:wow:
embarassed.gif
. i like dunks :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom