TEN-A-KEY Please Rep

memphis in teh house, had to bump our post up
TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla

Mr. Gotty

TEAM TN
* Joerdan23 * vicentvega8523 * td n tn * AirJordan18 * CitrusGirl * JRock6820 *memphisboi55 *fulltime hustla
member#1

Yo, are there any shoe spots in Nashville? Originally from AL, so I pass through the city every time I drive back home. I usually make a stop at the Opry Mills outlet, but other than that, anything worthwhile? You already know Bama ain't got a damn thing.
[/b]

yoooooooooooo I'm new to Nashville, from the D and got heat holla at em
"It's A Passion..."

LOOKING TO TRADE DMP (ANY SIZE) FOR ESPOS SZ. 11-11.5

Nothing worthy of making a out of your way trip to :lol:
laugh.gif

There's a few little spots tucked in the city that I still don't think anybody's gotten ahold to since I last left them. but they been bled dry long ago.

If I build it will you Come!!!
Nashvilles Premier Boutique,TIED
<span style="font-family:Times; color:white;font-size:x-large;"><center><b>TEAM TN</b></center></span>

<center><span style="font-family:verdana; color:red;font-size:x-small;">* Joerdan23 </span><span style="font-family:verdana; color:tongue:urple;font-size:x-small;">* vicentvega8523 </span><span style="font-family:verdana; color:lime;font-size:x-small;">* td n tn </span><span style="color:blue;font-size:x-small;"> * AirJordan18</span><span style="color:wow:range;font-size:x-small;"> * CitrusGirl <span style="color:teal;">* JRock6820</span> <span style="color:maroon;">*memphisboi55</span> <span style="color:green;"> *fulltime hustla</span><center>
<center><u>member#1</u></center>

too much cashville in here, so i gotta throw memphis in here!!

lol
TEAM TN

Quote:
If I build it will you Come!!!
Nashvilles Premier Boutique,TIED

?
the best thing about dying tomorrow
i won't see anybody i love leave
so if the lord take me
don't reincarnate me
i don't wanna come back
and please don't make me.

i cant let us go out like this we on pg 2
Dont blame me Fate done the beat.​

all this time and this is a first time check in....whaddup memphis tenakey!? its ya boy checking in live and direct from the mound!

sup pimpin
TEAM TN

anyone in memphis know of non mall spots?ever tried the cheapskates on getwell? they look like a skate boutique but never ben in there. BTW where yall from in memphis(school etc) I live off getwell right next to sherwood apartments and just grauated from White station?what about yall?

i went to kingsbury in high school, coleman and raleigh egypt in middle. im from raleigh, but chapel hill out in millington is my 2nd home ( hood out there if yall dont know)
TEAM TN

i'm right around the corner from cheapskates, but i've never been. i'm off of barron in the sherwood forrest (yeah i said it), and i dont know of any shops myself to check. but if we can get some sort of thing going on about mom and pop stores in memphis, maybe it could be the start of something good!

wassup, just checking in again. middle tennessee area, murfreesboro. Riverdale Highschool '07.
the best thing about dying tomorrow
i won't see anybody i love leave
so if the lord take me
don't reincarnate me
i don't wanna come back
and please don't make me.

repin 6fifteen,seems like theres more,and more of us from tenakey
scarf by escada,boots by prada,hermes bag & rag,etc,yada yada

Back
Top Bottom