TENNIS: OFFICIAL US OPEN 2011 THREAD! hawt.

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

damn spoke too soon. dude is +%!@$*@ up now. tied at 5

and they decide to switch to dirtbag roddick

Yea
eek.gif
CMON DONALD!! Who saw that FH
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jello B Afro

damn spoke too soon. dude is +%!@$*@ up now. tied at 5

and they decide to switch to dirtbag roddick

Yea
eek.gif
CMON DONALD!! Who saw that FH
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thebsprky

Somebody gotta make that Rafa gif
laugh.gif
I know he's in pain but still
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son just slid on out of that chair.

D. YOUNG is getting amped up 2 sets.

Originally Posted by thebsprky

Somebody gotta make that Rafa gif
laugh.gif
I know he's in pain but still
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Son just slid on out of that chair.

D. YOUNG is getting amped up 2 sets.

He's having a great run, but with what went down before earlier this year, his attitude and maturity (or lack thereof) just didn't sit well with me. Hope he does show more maturity.

That's just about the strangest thing I've seen in a press conference...
He was sweating quite a bit today so I guess it was a hydration issue.  Pannetta almost threw-up in her match against Peng too... blamed the humidity.

He's having a great run, but with what went down before earlier this year, his attitude and maturity (or lack thereof) just didn't sit well with me. Hope he does show more maturity.

That's just about the strangest thing I've seen in a press conference...
He was sweating quite a bit today so I guess it was a hydration issue.  Pannetta almost threw-up in her match against Peng too... blamed the humidity.

Shocked to see Serena not getting any love in this thread after a solid victory over no.4 in the world.

Shocked to see Serena not getting any love in this thread after a solid victory over no.4 in the world.

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

S.Williams is a beast and she's one of my favorite athletes ever.  I know she can win but it will be tough.  Besides, she worked up Vika a few weeks back in straight sets and no one really believes she is the 28th ranked player in the world.

Originally Posted by Mr S J King

S.Williams is a beast and she's one of my favorite athletes ever.  I know she can win but it will be tough.  Besides, she worked up Vika a few weeks back in straight sets and no one really believes she is the 28th ranked player in the world.

I was never a fan of Serena, but don't doubt she'll take this title.  
I just hope Ana puts up a good challenge against her.

Anyway...

You can laugh about it now, but it musta been pretty scary to see him like that at that moment...

610x.jpg

I was never a fan of Serena, but don't doubt she'll take this title.  
I just hope Ana puts up a good challenge against her.

Anyway...

You can laugh about it now, but it musta been pretty scary to see him like that at that moment...

610x.jpg

Back
Top Bottom