TENNIS: OFFICIAL US OPEN 2011 THREAD! hawt.

I can't breathe...
laugh.gif

If it wasn't for Sabine I'd still be in depression over Dementieva's retirement.
Kuz looks to have run out of gas after that 2nd set, but hopefully she can push Wozy in the third.

That Nadal conference was one of the strangest I've ever seen.

If it wasn't for Sabine I'd still be in depression over Dementieva's retirement.
Kuz looks to have run out of gas after that 2nd set, but hopefully she can push Wozy in the third.

That Nadal conference was one of the strangest I've ever seen.

God can't stand watching woz's game
sick.gif

Yea it's nice to return shots all the way from the parking lot, but when you take no risks, you are never going to win a major

God can't stand watching woz's game
sick.gif

Yea it's nice to return shots all the way from the parking lot, but when you take no risks, you are never going to win a major

laugh.gif
Kuzzy had at least two matches worth of UEs. The fact that most of the players on tour throw in so many UEs results in Caro's pushing mindset.

laugh.gif
Kuzzy had at least two matches worth of UEs. The fact that most of the players on tour throw in so many UEs results in Caro's pushing mindset.

30t6p3b.gif

EDIT ~ Anyway...

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

1000x.jpg

This guy...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

x999.jpg

Celebs.

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

And the final edition of USO2011 for Ana

All things considered, I thought she had a good tournament.  When the draws first came out, this matchup was always gonna be a tough task.  

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg

30t6p3b.gif

EDIT ~ Anyway...

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

1000x.jpg

This guy...
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

x999.jpg

Celebs.

610x.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

x610.jpg

And the final edition of USO2011 for Ana

All things considered, I thought she had a good tournament.  When the draws first came out, this matchup was always gonna be a tough task.  

1000x.jpg

1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

1000x.jpg
1000x.jpg

SMH Caro you're better than that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nadal should roll through in his next press conference with a blond wig and a T Shirt that has a big 0 for 0 slams.

SMH Caro you're better than that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Nadal should roll through in his next press conference with a blond wig and a T Shirt that has a big 0 for 0 slams.

Back
Top Bottom