TENNIS: OFFICIAL US OPEN 2011 THREAD! hawt.

Ljubicic out. Berdych down two sets to zero.

The on-court temperature is like 108.
smh.gif

Ljubicic was looking really sluggish today, very unexpected. This heat is playing a major role. Rain probably gonna cancel a lot of matches the next two days.  Wouldn't be surprised to see Roddick get taken out by Tipseravic later tonight.

KLJ
smh.gif

Ljubicic was looking really sluggish today, very unexpected. This heat is playing a major role. Rain probably gonna cancel a lot of matches the next two days.  Wouldn't be surprised to see Roddick get taken out by Tipseravic later tonight.

KLJ
smh.gif

I would have been tuned in if I knew she was playin Dulko ... wow that looks scary

no disrepsect but just how smart was it to be wearing all black on a day like today?
smh.gif

*edit
I just turned it on and Marino is wearing all black too
smh.gif
and after 1st game she went and got soem water

I would have been tuned in if I knew she was playin Dulko ... wow that looks scary

no disrepsect but just how smart was it to be wearing all black on a day like today?
smh.gif

*edit
I just turned it on and Marino is wearing all black too
smh.gif
and after 1st game she went and got soem water

Official statement:

"Victoria Azarenka retired from her match with headache-like symptoms. She was taken to a nearby hospital for diagnostic testing. Out of respect to her privacy, we cannot give any more details. However, we can say that this does not seem to be primarily a heat-related illness."
Rumor has it, she fell in the gym prior to the match, which could be why she has headache-like symptoms.

Elsewhere, Berdych is OUT in straight-sets!

Official statement:

"Victoria Azarenka retired from her match with headache-like symptoms. She was taken to a nearby hospital for diagnostic testing. Out of respect to her privacy, we cannot give any more details. However, we can say that this does not seem to be primarily a heat-related illness."
Rumor has it, she fell in the gym prior to the match, which could be why she has headache-like symptoms.

Elsewhere, Berdych is OUT in straight-sets!

God Roddick is such an insufferable jerk. He really needs to keep his mouth shut and play instead of complaining like a $*+$* all the time. He really thinks he's better than he is and demands a lot despite his lack of winning.

God Roddick is such an insufferable jerk. He really needs to keep his mouth shut and play instead of complaining like a $*+$* all the time. He really thinks he's better than he is and demands a lot despite his lack of winning.

Roddick just going off on the line judge. He's been playing very poorly and is just looking for an excuse to vent his frustration.

Back
Top Bottom