TENNIS: OFFICIAL US OPEN 2011 THREAD! hawt.

Roddick just going off on the line judge. He's been playing very poorly and is just looking for an excuse to vent his frustration.

Tipsarevic is just adding to Roddick's frustration. What a shot
laugh.gif

Roddick is a prick. Dude thinks hes something special where he can go on and talk like that to people. Picking on some poor lady.

I hate when people bully others when they know the person won't do something back. I honestly hope this punk looses the match.

Roddick is a prick. Dude thinks hes something special where he can go on and talk like that to people. Picking on some poor lady.

I hate when people bully others when they know the person won't do something back. I honestly hope this punk looses the match.

People were predicting that Tipsarevic would do some damage against Roddick but I didn't think it'd be like this.
laugh.gif

People were predicting that Tipsarevic would do some damage against Roddick but I didn't think it'd be like this.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Well, after 7 years i'm FINALLY off the Roddick bandwagon
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ive never taken so much pleasure in another human's failure 

I just wish I still had the Andy Roddick Kool Aid Photo Shops

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Well, after 7 years i'm FINALLY off the Roddick bandwagon
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Ive never taken so much pleasure in another human's failure 

I just wish I still had the Andy Roddick Kool Aid Photo Shops

EDIT ~ Finally watched the match.  I understand his frustration, but 
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Roddick.  Dunno if it would have made a difference in the outcome (Tipsy was fantastic), but really needed to have better focus.  

But here's Azarenka's statement, in case you missed it...

"I want to thank everyone for your well wishes after my retirement today. I wanted to let you all know that I am doing well and feeling much better. I was warming up in the gym prior to my match against Gisela Dulko when I accidentally fell and hit my head. I tried my very best to play and finish the match however it just was not possible. I was taken to the hospital for some medical tests and I’m back at my hotel feeling better now. I would like to wish Gisela best of luck with the rest of the tournament and thank her for her concern. I would also like to think the US Open staff and doctors who have done a wonderful job. While I am very disappointed, I really appreciate all of your support and look forward to getting back on the court very soon."
Great shots of Fed's VI's.

5fc75425234a1635716afa24751b0631-getty-ten-us_open-federer-beck.jpg
5b3a382e8a30cc652c00ef9966deffe2-getty-ten-us_open-federer-beck.jpg
196d576c6a713a80e369042a4756844d-getty-ten-us_open-federer-beck.jpg

EDIT ~ Finally watched the match.  I understand his frustration, but 
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Roddick.  Dunno if it would have made a difference in the outcome (Tipsy was fantastic), but really needed to have better focus.  

But here's Azarenka's statement, in case you missed it...

"I want to thank everyone for your well wishes after my retirement today. I wanted to let you all know that I am doing well and feeling much better. I was warming up in the gym prior to my match against Gisela Dulko when I accidentally fell and hit my head. I tried my very best to play and finish the match however it just was not possible. I was taken to the hospital for some medical tests and I’m back at my hotel feeling better now. I would like to wish Gisela best of luck with the rest of the tournament and thank her for her concern. I would also like to think the US Open staff and doctors who have done a wonderful job. While I am very disappointed, I really appreciate all of your support and look forward to getting back on the court very soon."
Great shots of Fed's VI's.

5fc75425234a1635716afa24751b0631-getty-ten-us_open-federer-beck.jpg
5b3a382e8a30cc652c00ef9966deffe2-getty-ten-us_open-federer-beck.jpg
196d576c6a713a80e369042a4756844d-getty-ten-us_open-federer-beck.jpg

Back
Top Bottom