TENNIS: OFFICIAL US OPEN 2011 THREAD! hawt.

^ Roddick is done.  I really don't see how he'll be able regain his form to beat the top guys.  Forget Fed or Rafa, I don't see how Roddick would be able to handle even Murray or Djoker.  The thing about Delpo is that he's injured, so only time will tell if he's able to win again.  Djoker has the ability, but he's just got too many fitness issues to make him a contender.  
Anyway, watching the Murray 4th set now... he can barely move.

Liking Rafa's day kit over his night one.

3ca23cf9e2cf30ed6dd9d23801d391da-getty-95927321md105_u_s_open_day_.jpg

^ agreed totally. Couldn't have said it any better. I really hope folks like Querrey and Isner can make US mens tennis relevant again, cause Roddick is starting to go the route of James Blake
frown.gif
Maybe Fish too, but he's a bit on the older side.

Rafa's day fit is nice, but his kicks in his night fit are
pimp.gif

d52544e9a880b32296db9ae089c9788a-getty-ten-us_open-nadal-istomin.jpg

^ agreed totally. Couldn't have said it any better. I really hope folks like Querrey and Isner can make US mens tennis relevant again, cause Roddick is starting to go the route of James Blake
frown.gif
Maybe Fish too, but he's a bit on the older side.

Rafa's day fit is nice, but his kicks in his night fit are
pimp.gif

d52544e9a880b32296db9ae089c9788a-getty-ten-us_open-nadal-istomin.jpg

Monfeces is up to his old tricks. Dude has so much talent but just doesn't have it between the ears.

Monfeces is up to his old tricks. Dude has so much talent but just doesn't have it between the ears.

^ Haha, Gasgay isn't that much better

Looked freakin AWFUL serving for that 3rd set, would've been huge too

^ Haha, Gasgay isn't that much better

Looked freakin AWFUL serving for that 3rd set, would've been huge too

How many easy volleys is Gasgay gonna hit into the net?

And I laid -135 with this dude
laugh.gif

Chance to break at 40-15 and dumps another into the net, deuce now as I type this

How many easy volleys is Gasgay gonna hit into the net?

And I laid -135 with this dude
laugh.gif

Chance to break at 40-15 and dumps another into the net, deuce now as I type this

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

From 5-2 to 5-7
laugh.gif

Die Gasgay, piss poor performace

roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish both those clowns would lose.  Gasquet is busy playing like trash while  Monfeces is busy shucking and jiving like a bafoon.

Originally Posted by Uter Zorker

From 5-2 to 5-7
laugh.gif

Die Gasgay, piss poor performace

roll.gif
roll.gif

I wish both those clowns would lose.  Gasquet is busy playing like trash while  Monfeces is busy shucking and jiving like a bafoon.

Fish would need one of those "magical runs" in order to pull anything off here. The level of his game just isn't there (generally speaking).  He'll need to serve ridiculously well, which he isn't doing right now against Djoker.  
Monfils made some ridiculous shots and fully-deserved to win. But he makes me cringe everytime he slides on a hardcourt. 
bcfa112864f2fe151beb57fc952b728e-getty-95888522md021_u_s_open_day_.jpg

2a6baa87628fb8e1ee612e28f1d5fbc4-getty-ten-us_open-monfils-gasquet.jpg

Fish would need one of those "magical runs" in order to pull anything off here. The level of his game just isn't there (generally speaking).  He'll need to serve ridiculously well, which he isn't doing right now against Djoker.  
Monfils made some ridiculous shots and fully-deserved to win. But he makes me cringe everytime he slides on a hardcourt. 
bcfa112864f2fe151beb57fc952b728e-getty-95888522md021_u_s_open_day_.jpg

2a6baa87628fb8e1ee612e28f1d5fbc4-getty-ten-us_open-monfils-gasquet.jpg

The makings of an epic battle out on Arthur Ashe right now... Caro vs. Maria.  This really shoulda been a semi, if not the final.

The makings of an epic battle out on Arthur Ashe right now... Caro vs. Maria.  This really shoulda been a semi, if not the final.

Back
Top Bottom