Terra Humara x Undefeated Holiday 2023

Let me know. I may be able to stop by later this week, and get you an oop

Edit: they may be closed today because of the storm.
Give me that oop because I called the Phoenix store and they have them in stock but they don’t take phone orders

Shoutout to ccastro02 ccastro02 for the oop. Got them today.
20240213_154459.jpg
20240213_154449.jpg

Wild that there would be a party to commemorate the release of this shoe. Like where did all this love come from all of a sudden? I always thought that the Terra humara’s had an extremely niche following. A shoe that most people either hate or love, w/ the majority finding them to be egregiously ugly. I’m glad to see the Terra Humara’s getting the recognition it deserves.

Hopefully we get a retro of the Terra Sertig’s next; I personally wouldn’t mind a remaster in a low top form.

Black pair still easily best of the bunch (imo), followed by the brown pair. Olive looking good tho, will be going for em. Teal looks really good too, even tho I’m not big on teal, don’t need that pair, unless for some reason they end up 50% off.

Anyone feel that the remaining stock of the first 2 cws will also show up online on Saturday when the 2 new cws drop?

Ummm…, although they haven’t been officinally released here in Japan yet (supposed to be releasing at 11am JST on 24th) unless they sold bunch of them at the launch party held last weekend, Cargo Khaki’s resell price on SNKRDUNK is already lower than those Blacks somehow….
IMG_6386.jpeg

IMG_6385.jpeg

Those Cargo Khakis were actually priced ¥100,000 (approx. $665) with every sizes available earlier last week, went down to ¥50,000 later last week and now, this???

Anyone feel that the remaining stock of the first 2 cws will also show up online on Saturday when the 2 new cws drop?

Please tell me this is true. I’m fighting the urge to buy the brown colorway. Retail would be great.

Please tell me this is true. I’m fighting the urge to buy the brown colorway. Retail would be great.
Pure speculation my dude. Being that when they got pulled off the site as “sold out”, pretty much every size was still available. I checked almost daily, especially once they started marking down other items.

i checked daily too. no way they sold out that fast. i don't even think it was part of the clearance. they probably just pulled stock because it wasn't selling. 🤷‍♂️

i checked daily too. no way they sold out that fast. i don't even think it was part of the clearance. they probably just pulled stock because it wasn't selling. 🤷‍♂️
The Black one was actually soldout on Undefeated-JP little after launching while they have still sizes left for the other colorway…. And since the resell for the black one is like ¥5K ($35+) higher than its MSRP even now, I guess I will have to try copping the Cargo Khaki one on retail on this Saturday….

Back
Top Bottom