Terrell Owens just released by the Dallas Cowboys!!! BREAKING NEWS

Lions?? Play across from Calvin johnson!
pimp.gif
with culpepper throwing bombslike he did in MIN! one could only imagine!

*fingers crossed*

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

!+%! keyshawn and !+%! bum %$* dilfer ...they arent good enough to lick T.O. jockstrap.

SHUT THE $+*+ UP.
BOTH DILFER AND KEY HAVE RINGS
T.O. AIN'T GOT JACK @!*% ON HIS FINGERS.

tell me this, were they a main key to winning those rings?
tell me this, was TO a main key to winning a ring???
roll.gif
roll.gif
Log the $!#@ OFF SON

!+%! keyshawn and !+%! bum %$* dilfer ...they arent good enough to lick T.O. jockstrap.

SHUT THE $+*+ UP.
BOTH DILFER AND KEY HAVE RINGS
T.O. AIN'T GOT JACK @!*% ON HIS FINGERS.

tell me this, were they a main key to winning those rings?
It's a two-way game. Even though those two teams had great defenses, points needed to be scored.

Dilfer threw a TD in XXXV, and Keyshawn was the leading receiver in XXXVII, so I'd say so.

Now, to the main topic at hand. TO on the Giants would be very interesting and I think Coughlin would make sure he stays in line. Plus, with the way the Giantsrun offense, TO would get his share of touches. I think the chance to win a ring at his age will win out. He'll want to go to a contender, and shut up.

Michael Smith is usually on point with his football analysis, but he lost some credibility tonight.. The hate is THICK for TO... It's a damn shame he'sbeing made the scapegoat of the crappy team they had last year... I'd let go of the head coach before TO...

Originally Posted by andysleon

Lions?? Play across from Calvin johnson!
pimp.gif
with culpepper Stafford throwing bombs like he did in MIN! one could only imagine!

*fingers crossed*
I actually would love for this to happen. TO going to a place where he could stay the $*@* out of the media.

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Trent...I will love to see TO have a Moss situation and win a Super Bowl,but will it happen...No!!!
HELL NO. t.o. would be the 3rd option on the Pats behind THE MAN MR. MOSS and Wes.

This isn't going to end well period. T.O. has a huge "following" on that team. I gurantee you will hear about many players speaking badly aboutthe situation, especially those on the defensive side of the ball.

Originally Posted by andysleon

Lions?? Play across from Calvin Johnson!
pimp.gif
with culpepper Stafford throwing bombs like he did in MIN! one could only imagine!

*fingers crossed*
I actually would love for this to happen. TO going to a place where he could stay the $*@* out of the media.
man Hell naw!!! I don't want that cryin $!$ on my team bringing the team chemistry. I know we are rebuilding right now but we are startingover. we don't need any distractions in this locker room. Granted if he came here the Lions would get way more coverage than ever before.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

This isn't going to end well period. T.O. has a huge "following" on that team. I gurantee you will hear about many players speaking badly about the situation, especially those on the defensive side of the ball

i agree with u man, but at the same time he was tryna destroy the best combo we have had on offense since aikmen and irvin.....romo n witten qare on a sriousrecord breaking course....why mess that up for a 34 yr old wide reciever who whines to damn much?? plus we have a #1 reciever n ROY WILLIAMS, a speed guy inMILES AUSTIN & SAM HURD, and dispite what anyone thinks PATRICK CRAYTON hyas some of the best hands on the team. we will be fine at WR trust me....

This isn't going to end well period. T.O. has a huge "following" on that team. I gurantee you will hear about many players speaking badly about the situation, especially those on the defensive side of the ball.

QFT ... I can just hear all the players turning their back on *#+#+ made garrett now.....*!%@ garrett..you aint %!+! without sparano.

Originally Posted by lovemy23kicks

This isn't going to end well period. T.O. has a huge "following" on that team. I gurantee you will hear about many players speaking badly about
the situation, especially those on the defensive side of the ball

i agree with u man, but at the same time he was tryna destroy the best combo we have had on offense since aikmen and irvin.....romo n witten qare on a srious record breaking course....why mess that up for a 34 yr old wide reciever who whines to damn much?? plus we have a #1 reciever n ROY WILLIAMS, a speed guy in MILES AUSTIN & SAM HURD, and dispite what anyone thinks PATRICK CRAYTON hyas some of the best hands on the team. we will be fine at WR trust me....

but why was witten getting so many balls thrown towards him?

Originally Posted by JaysForDays

Originally Posted by SouthsideChi773

Trent...I will love to see TO have a Moss situation and win a Super Bowl,but will it happen...No!!!
HELL NO. t.o. would be the 3rd option on the Pats behind THE MAN MR. MOSS and Wes.

roll.gif

This isn't going to end well period. T.O. has a huge "following" on that team. I gurantee you will hear about many players speaking badly about the situation, especially those on the defensive side of the ball.

pimp.gif

This isn't going to end well period. T.O. has a huge "following" on that team. I gurantee you will hear about many players speaking badly about

i agree with u man, but at the same time he was tryna destroy the best combo we have had on offense since aikmen and irvin.....romo n witten qare on a srious record breaking course....why mess that up for a 34 yr old wide reciever who whines to damn much?? plus we have a #1 reciever n ROY WILLIAMS, a speed guy in MILES AUSTIN & SAM HURD, and dispite what anyone thinks PATRICK CRAYTON hyas some of the best hands on the team. we will be fine at WR trust me....

CUZ HE IS THE BEST TIGHT END IN THE LEAGUE!!! LMAO

This thread is gonna explode tomorrow morning when everyone wakes up.

And by tomorrow afternoon, when there is a) confirmation/denial by Jerry and b) a statement from T.O. and c) reaction from Cowboy players [Romo, Witten, etc]and d) reaction from around the league, the thread will multiply even more. 35 pages by tomorrow night?

Can't wait for the all-day line-up of T.O. on BSPN tomorrow.
smh.gif

lovemy23kicks wrote:

NyRapisBack wrote:

This isn't going to end well period. T.O. has a huge "following" on that team. I gurantee you will hear about many players speaking badly
about

i agree with u man, but at the same time he was tryna destroy the best combo we have had on offense since aikmen and irvin.....romo n witten qare on a srious
record breaking course....why mess that up for a 34 yr old wide reciever who whines to damn much?? plus we have a #1 reciever n ROY WILLIAMS, a speed guy in
MILES AUSTIN & SAM HURD, and dispite what anyone thinks PATRICK CRAYTON hyas some of the best hands on the team. we will be fine at WR trust me....

CUZ HE IS THE BEST TIGHT END IN THE LEAGUE!!! LMAO

explain to me then, why he didnt do %@++ when my dude Terrell Owens got hurt against carolina?.....delusional cowboys fans.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

This thread is gonna explode tomorrow morning when everyone wakes up.

And by tomorrow afternoon, when there is a) confirmation/denial by Jerry and b) a statement from T.O. and c) reaction from Cowboy players [Romo, Witten, etc] and d) reaction from around the league, the thread will multiply even more. 35 pages by tomorrow night?

Can't wait for the all-day line-up of T.O. on BSPN tomorrow.
smh.gif
COSIGN^^

Back
Top Bottom