Terrell Owens just released by the Dallas Cowboys!!! BREAKING NEWS

This $$$! is funny. Everyone who claimed Owens was "on a decline" etc is saying "COME ON OVER TO MY TEAM" now that he's released.

Keyshawn is nothing but a damn hypocrite. Makes me sick. Hopefully TWO gets to go to a contender and murks the Cowboys if he gets a chance.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Keyshawn is nothing but a damn hypocrite. Makes me sick. Hopefully TWO gets to go to a contender and murks the Cowboys if he gets a chance.

mad.gif

I swear if I see him in a Giants jersey this season I will take thee BIGGEST dump on Jerry Jones' front porch.

Good points being made by SAS. That's why I like dude as a reporter. He'll give both sides and tell it like it is.

You definitely can't call TO a liar. And you definitely can't say that the man doesn't play hard every single sunday.

And yes, Stu was dumb for asking the HoF question but Smith gave an even dumber answer.

Damn Stephen A. was MAD, but he was telling it like it is: TWO taking the fall for Garrett's ******ed playcalling, Wade's softness, and Romeo'schoke artist ability. I would love for him to come to Indy, but if not go to the Giants so he can stick it to the Boys twice a year.

Honestly, I am really really really sad right now....#%%% you garrett...NOW your $$% listens to people jerry ...piece of @$#!*....#%%% the cowboys ...im onTeam Terrell Owens now...how in the #%%% are you going to release him?..keep his $$% you dumb $!@!* now we take a 9 million salary hit and have no true #1receiver..all you dumb $!+%* ...#%%% the front office..you know what #%%% you jerry...#%%% garrett and #%%% $#%### $$% romo....im drivin to valley ranchtomorrow, so if anyone is also down let me know....#%%% you you piece of !!@$ garrett...catch me on the news tomorrow.

BSPN has to do the "Breaking News" graphic everytime they come back from commercial?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Vikings...

lets get it!

Hell, might as well. Most talented team ever who doesn't have a QB. ****....If Sage can't win with a team like that then might as well move to LA.*Knock on wood*

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

This $$$! is funny. Everyone who claimed Owens was "on a decline" etc is saying "COME ON OVER TO MY TEAM" now that he's released.

eyes.gif
he is on the decline but that doesn't mean he can't be productive. He's on the same boat as Marvin Harrison

Its times like this I wish there was another sport network, the hate from espn is very strong
f4c251ce24ba7af448b2d8e7fe85f0b59840654.gif
but i can see him on the skins or the giants since theres a hole w/plex maybe going to jail

I'm rooting for whichever team he goes to win the SB since my team aint gonna do jack

Back
Top Bottom