eek.gif

Twitter was jokes last night

So sad on so many levels

Be on the lookout for that new bang bros tape with T.O. :nerd:
18s3yfd15a8bvjpg.jpg

:lol:

Last edited:
it's a shame what happened to terrell owens

No it's not. Dude held my team at gunpoint for a better contract. Got it elsewhere. And he still didn't manage his money correctly.

I feel no remorse for these athletes that think they are untouchable and blow all their money

Man, I said I wouldn't say this again after AI, but I'm really kinda sad to see one of my favorites reduced to a mini church flea market setup in the back of a U-Haul. Like, come on...you can't be that stupid, bro.

Hate to hear about athletes pissing away their lottery tickets later in life, especially one who once had exactly "25 million reasons to live." I can't help him out with those junior J's tho, put up some of those Cowboys PEs and we can talk about getting my PayPal ready.

Overall, it's just another example of how dangerous sex can be, used improperly and indiscriminately.

Last edited:
We coulda been great man. Worst. Muh-nukkas never loved us
I remember when he said if the Eagles had Favre they never would have lost. That moment made me lose a lot of respect for him to diss Donovan like that. And then later he went to the Cowboys and I was officially done with that guy. Bird gang 4 life. He did it to himself though so I don't feel bad.

Last edited:

Man, I said I wouldn't say this again after AI, but I'm really kinda sad to see one of my favorites reduced to a mini church flea market setup in the back of a U-Haul. Like, come on...you can't be that stupid, bro.

Hate to hear about athletes pissing away their lottery tickets later in life, especially one who once had exactly "25 million reasons to live." I can't help him out with those junior J's tho, put up some of those Cowboys PEs and we can talk about getting my PayPal ready.

Overall, it's just another example of how dangerous sex can be, used improperly and indiscriminately.
Your view on love and sex is gold 

tell em how you REALLY feel 
laugh.gif
We coulda been great man. Worst. Muh-nukkas never loved us
Blame Rosenhaus

So what happened to him? I haven't been following the story. He's broke now?

I saw a couple episodes way back. It basically exposed he has daddy issues, which isn't that shocking.

Back
Top Bottom