TERRELLE PRYOR=GREATEST CFB OF ALL TIME?????????????

Mitch Mustain > Terrelle Pryor

[table][tr][td]Stats Overview[/td] [td]Passing[/td] [/tr][tr][td]YEAR[/td] [td]CMP[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]CMP%[/td] [td]YPA[/td] [td]LNG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [td]SACK[/td] [td]RAT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2004[/td] [td]148[/td] [td]250[/td] [td]1849[/td] [td]59.2[/td] [td]7.40[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]128.37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2005[/td] [td]212[/td] [td]325[/td] [td]3036[/td] [td]65.2[/td] [td]9.34[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]163.95[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Rushing Stats[/td] [/tr][tr][td]YEAR[/td] [td]TEAM[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]LNG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]FD[/td] [td]FUM[/td] [td]LOST[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2004[/td] [td]TEX[/td] [td]167[/td] [td]1079[/td] [td]6.5[/td] [td]60[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2005[/td] [td]TEX[/td] [td]155[/td] [td]1050[/td] [td]6.8[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]
VY had one Antwaan Randle-el like season and one great season.

So now he's an all-time great?

Please.

Colt McCoy > VY by a mile

I don't see it happening. He will be a force, but nowhere near the greatest. I swear sports writers says the most outlandish $*+!
7a425ba4ed70465eb3ef6696d33966cedfdc281.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

[table][tr][td]Stats Overview[/td] [td]Passing[/td] [/tr][tr][td]YEAR[/td] [td]CMP[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]CMP%[/td] [td]YPA[/td] [td]LNG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [td]SACK[/td] [td]RAT[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2004[/td] [td]148[/td] [td]250[/td] [td]1849[/td] [td]59.2[/td] [td]7.40[/td] [td]49[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]11[/td] [td]9[/td] [td]128.37[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2005[/td] [td]212[/td] [td]325[/td] [td]3036[/td] [td]65.2[/td] [td]9.34[/td] [td]75[/td] [td]26[/td] [td]10[/td] [td]13[/td] [td]163.95[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Rushing Stats[/td] [/tr][tr][td]YEAR[/td] [td]TEAM[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]LNG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]FD[/td] [td]FUM[/td] [td]LOST[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2004[/td] [td]TEX[/td] [td]167[/td] [td]1079[/td] [td]6.5[/td] [td]60[/td] [td]14[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2005[/td] [td]TEX[/td] [td]155[/td] [td]1050[/td] [td]6.8[/td] [td]80[/td] [td]12[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [/tr][/table]

Please.

Who's calling VY an all-time great in college football? He had an all-time great single-game performance in the Rose Bowl, and you could argue thathe's the best QB in UT history...but I wouldn't dare call him one of the BEST QB's in college football history. Also, I wouldn't say Colt isgreater than VY by a mile...that's a stretch. A BIG stretch. Until Colt wins a Nat'l championship then I still think many people will think of VY asthe greatest QB to ever wear a Longhorn uni...no matter what numbers Colt puts up.

I can't comment on him till I see him this year...at the Spring Game he looked a lot better as a passer but that wasagainst our defense which was porous to say the least. The USC game will be a big step in determining how his career will go.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Also, I wouldn't say Colt is greater than VY by a mile...that's a stretch. A BIG stretch. Until Colt wins a Nat'l championship then I still think many people will think of VY as the greatest QB to ever wear a Longhorn uni...no matter what numbers Colt puts up.
You give Colt McCoy and UT 'Rell Brown, Ced Griffin, ARoss31, Mike Huff, Marcus Griffin, Mike Griffin in the secondary instead of the younginshe had back there this year they would been undefeated and in the NC. Those youngin's cost UT a shot at the NC. Give him Jamaal Charles, Selvin Young andRamonce Taylor, Limas Sweed, Billy Pittman, Nate Jones instead of Vondrell McGee, Chris Ogbonnaya (
sick.gif
) and ONLY Shipley & Cosby at WR and he may havewon.

Colt woulda put up INSANE numbers w/ that cast VY had.

So yeah, IMO, Colt > VY by a mile.

And yes _'s are calling VY an all-time great, comparing him to Tommie Frazier
eyes.gif

What he did this year w/ the cast he has showed me all I needed to know about colt.

I'm sorry, but he can't hold a candle to Tim Tebow...let alone Vince Young, let alone Joe Germaine....maybe he'll be better than (most likely) he'll be better than the last two that I mentioned, but there are a SLEW of QB's who will be held in higher regard than Pryor when it's all said and done....
Fixed.

If TP gets ANYKIND OF OFFENSIVE GURU coaching instead of sweater vest..... and win a chip... he will surpass all but Tebow...
Tebow is legit...at the college level...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

I'm sorry, but he can't hold a candle to Tim Tebow...let alone Vince Young, let alone Joe Germaine....maybe he'll be better than (most likely) he'll be better than the last two that I mentioned, but there are a SLEW of QB's who will be held in higher regard than Pryor when it's all said and done....
Fixed.

If TP gets ANYKIND OF OFFENSIVE GURU coaching instead of sweater vest..... and win a chip... he will surpass all but Tebow...
laugh.gif

qft

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Fixed.

laugh.gif

qft

Yall are buggin....ALL QB's except for Tebow???? Must be a serious bout of amnesia going around NT...what about the likes of Tommie Frazier, DannyWuerffel, Ty Detmer, Matt Leinart, etc etc....look, from a physical standpoint he has ALL the tools...but he is unproven. Argue that all you want. He needssome hardware and accolades at the collegiate level to even be on the same level of a guy like Ken Dorsey. It's all a hypothetical, but some of yall areseriously discrediting some of the guys who came before him...the boy has a LONG...LOOOONG way to go....

He showed flashes of being freakishly good last year. I'm not gonna throw around superlatives, but he has the potential to be something very special,potential being the key word. He's still gotta show and prove.

I'll say this as well.

As of right now Tebow isn't even the best QB in his own schools history.

Also, I wouldn't say Colt is greater than VY by a mile...that's a stretch. A BIG stretch. Until Colt wins a Nat'l championship then I still think many people will think of VY as the greatest QB to ever wear a Longhorn uni...no matter what numbers Colt puts up.
You give Colt McCoy and UT 'Rell Brown, Ced Griffin, ARoss31, Mike Huff, Marcus Griffin, Mike Griffin in the secondary instead of the youngins he had back there this year they would been undefeated and in the NC. Those youngin's cost UT a shot at the NC. Give him Jamaal Charles, Selvin Young and Ramonce Taylor, Limas Sweed, Billy Pittman, Nate Jones instead of Vondrell McGee, Chris Ogbonnaya (
sick.gif
) and ONLY Shipley & Cosby at WR and he may have won.

Colt woulda put up INSANE numbers w/ that cast VY had.

So yeah, IMO, Colt > VY by a mile.

And yes _'s are calling VY an all-time great, comparing him to Tommie Frazier
eyes.gif

What he did this year w/ the cast he has showed me all I needed to know about colt.
Truth. Colt>VY

wheres ur crystal ball??? ive got questions...
grin.gif

opinion =/= fact

can't dispute it until its the end of his career...i mean who thought tim tebow would do all this? i sure as hell didn't when he 1st came to UF

Originally Posted by ctdaprince

Fixed.

laugh.gif

qft

Yall are buggin....ALL QB's except for Tebow???? Must be a serious bout of amnesia going around NT...what about the likes of Tommie Frazier, Danny Wuerffel, Ty Detmer, Matt Leinart, etc etc....look, from a physical standpoint he has ALL the tools...but he is unproven. Argue that all you want. He needs some hardware and accolades at the collegiate level to even be on the same level of a guy like Ken Dorsey. It's all a hypothetical, but some of yall are seriously discrediting some of the guys who came before him...the boy has a LONG...LOOOONG way to go....

I believe I said that.
laugh.gif

Pryor's throwing mechanics were awful last year, but even when he was ++*+%+% up on the field you could tell the kid was just dripping with talent... itjust needs to be refined.

i'm not expecting a Tebow-like year from him this year, but Pryor will at least lead us to 10-wins.

Please.

You can say Colt McCoy is a better passer but Vince Young was far more dynamic. When Colt wins some sort of title(heck a Big 12 title come talk to me)

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You can say Colt McCoy is a better passer but Vince Young was far more dynamic. When Colt wins some sort of title(heck a Big 12 title come talk to me)
In their best seasons (Rushing and passing), VY put up 38 touchdowns.Colt put up 45.

That's some Dynamic-ness for your !%%.

Dynamic my !%%. Being Dynamic doesn't only mean making plays w/ your legs. It includes the throwing too.

And Colt is no slouch when it comes to running.

And as far as the BigXII, refer to my point about them not being in the NC.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

maybe he should learn how to throw a forward pass first before they crown him the goat.

laugh.gif

I dont think Ive ever seen worse Mechanics EVER

Back
Top Bottom