TERRORIST ATTACK MOSQUE IN QUEBEC CITY CANADA : 6 killed 8 wounded, One shooter in custody

Do you know that a large number of white conservatives that have been on NT have gotten banned for saying something explicit racist things. Right?

Most of the criticism regarding the white community on NT and criticism of the ones that engage in white supremacy. Many times mods, and other black members of NT have went at people's necks for crossing the line saying something explicit racist about white people.

What you are saying is plain and simple not true.

And like I tell everyone else, if you don't like to read the views of progressive minorities or how the site is moderated, then maybe NT is not for you.

There are plenty of other forums that will allow people to voice their displeasure with minorities with impunity. Maybe you will feel more welcomed there.
Ok? So because others have acted stupidly, and been punished for it, it's all right to presume every white person with conservative views who posts here is a racist? Even while on your high horse, you still managed to take a shot at me implying that I'm a racist. :lol:

Again, I didn't join these forums for your enlightening political views. Shocker, I know...

I can't speak on your other points, as I don't frequent these forums on a daily basis. But I'll take your word for members/mods calling others out on it in the past. All I know is that hasn't been my experience while reading through this forum the last few months.

ya da one that kicked da Hornet's nest...I was minding my own business *shrugs*

tread lightly around me.

Last edited:
guess timid gonna learn da hard way ehh?
laugh.gif
Keep snitching. hahah. I havent said anything worse than the bigoted  self-hating stuff youve said about Blacks. 

Do you know that a large number of white conservatives that have been on NT have gotten banned for saying something explicit racist things. Right?

Most of the criticism regarding the white community on NT and criticism of the ones that engage in white supremacy. Many times mods, and other black members of NT have went at people's necks for crossing the line saying something explicit racist about white people.

What you are saying is plain and simple not true.

And like I tell everyone else, if you don't like to read the views of progressive minorities or how the site is moderated, then maybe NT is not for you.

There are plenty of other forums that will allow people to voice their displeasure with minorities with impunity. Maybe you will feel more welcomed there.
Ok? So because others have acted stupidly, and been punished for it, it's all right to presume every white person with conservative views who posts here is a racist? Even while on your high horse, you still managed to take a shot at me implying that I'm a racist. :lol:

Again, I didn't join these forums for your enlightening political views. Shocker, I know...

I can't speak on your other points, as I don't frequent these forums on a daily basis. But I'll take your word for members/mods calling others out on it in the past. All I know is that hasn't been my experience while reading through this forum the last few months.

So you don't frequent this forum on a daily basis, you concede you sample size is small (implying limited knowledge of General's past), yet you make sweeping judgments about how the posters in general act.

Yet, I'm the one on a high horse. Give me a break

People don't get called racist for just being a conservative or being white. They get called out after they have made a bigoted comment. Problem is, most of the white conservative posters would rather get defensive than listen to someone explain why what they said is racist.

You think unfairly being labeled a racist is difficult, try being a victim of it.

Last edited:
guess timid gonna learn da hard way ehh? :lol:
Keep snitching. hahah. I havent said anything worse than the bigoted  self-hating stuff youve said about Blacks. 

in this place? oh no doubt, cuz once da respect is gone, I could care less about u,or da other 2 bit flunkies swingin off my platano.

Reported :nerd:

jk, but you're a hypocrite. Cause you know if someone said that to you, you would run to Meth. That wasn't very respectful Edwin. Tisk tisk

Last edited:
Must be hard to see that dark skin in the mirror on a daily basis.  If only you had light skin like Pitbull, or Fat Joe. 

[emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

now that this thread is about me, I'll just make sure I'll kill time while it gets mopped up.

My thing is mods are complicit. As much foul stuff as dude has said about Blacks yet they still let bruh trot around the forum spewing complete ignorance, they welcome the foolishness. I've done my fair share of violating the rules here but when I'm getting warnings for saying someone is tap dancing yet dude is still around they know what they're doing.

The bleach and sulfur must not be working well for him. He prolly just wait for the winter to get lighter like Sosa does.
laugh.gif
Its funny because I have Rican homies who are Fat  Joe  and Pitbull's complexion who  identify as Black Ricans. 

Some Domincan's be looking like Wesley Snipes  and be saying  NO no No  African blood in me lol. 

So you don't frequent this forum on a daily basis, you concede you sample size is small (implying limited knowledge of General's past), yet you make sweeping judgments about how the posters in general act.

Yet, I'm the one on a high horse. Give me a break

People don't get called racist for just being a conservative or being white.

You think unfairly being labeled a racist is difficult, try being a victim of it.
Ok, it must just happen in this thread apparently. My bad. I'm not making sweeping judgments. From my experience over the last few months, it has been anything goes when posting about Trump, Trump supporters, etc.

You're right though. I guess it's my fault for continuing to read threads on here when they turn political. They all end the same way... Usually, I know better. But sometimes I see people posting utter foolishness that doesn't get addressed and it rubs me the wrong way. [emoji]127995[/emoji]‍♂️

My thing is mods are complicit. As much foul stuff as dude has said about Blacks

biggest misnomer ever. :lol:

NT metastasizes lies into full blown mythological sagas.

I'm just waiting on someone to say in a Grand wizard next...

threads erroding into racial cesspools...aka a NT Monday.

Sure it's turning into a cesspool. Say the bigot that kicked the thread off politicizing a tragedy where humans actually lost their lives. If it is a cesspool you set the tone bigot. If I get a warning for using the C word for tap dancing surely bigothood should have been banned for comparing his own ancestors enslavement to a cakewalk amongst the many other ignorant comments he's been allowed to spew. But again, mods know what they're doing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom