Texans Ready for In-N-Out? Vol. Camping Out...

I'm gonna grab some In N Out tonight on my way home from the clubs out of spite cuz of all you naysayers

I'm gonna grab some In N Out tonight on my way home from the clubs out of spite cuz of all you naysayers

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

People saying Five Guys is better than In N Out are tripping and need their taste buds re-examined. That %%*+ is disgusting AND expensive
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

You guys saying In N Out was "just okay" will be back craving that animal style
30t6p3b.gif
it always happens. It's cool trying to go against the grain but eventually you'll realize the errors of your way. Honestly, a double double meal for $6 can not be beat.
it's decent but people act like it's god or something.  it's just a fast food hamburger.  some of you need to chill man.

People saying Five Guys is better than In N Out are tripping and need their taste buds re-examined. That %%*+ is disgusting AND expensive
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
it always happens. It's cool trying to go against the grain but eventually you'll realize the errors of your way. Honestly, a double double meal for $6 can not be beat.
it's decent but people act like it's god or something.  it's just a fast food hamburger.  some of you need to chill man.

30t6p3b.gif
this.
i was like
grin.gif
 the first time i had some.  I was like this is it?! they have such a weak menu, taste like a regular burger.  Then it grew on me, the cravings started to come and the rest is history. everything is fresher here. 

30t6p3b.gif
this.
i was like
grin.gif
 the first time i had some.  I was like this is it?! they have such a weak menu, taste like a regular burger.  Then it grew on me, the cravings started to come and the rest is history. everything is fresher here. 

Im from South Texas and went to Vegas last year...In and Out isnt as good as I thought it would be. Ill take Whataburger any day over In and Out

Im from South Texas and went to Vegas last year...In and Out isnt as good as I thought it would be. Ill take Whataburger any day over In and Out

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

30t6p3b.gif
this.
i was like
grin.gif
this. in n out got that distinct memorable taste that will get you craving it every once in awhile. 

Originally Posted by NORCALHUSSLA

30t6p3b.gif
this.
i was like
grin.gif
this. in n out got that distinct memorable taste that will get you craving it every once in awhile. 

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by do work son

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Still King in Texas as far as I'm concerned.
0803-whataburger.jpg_full_600.jpg
forever loyal. whataburger never disappoints. had in-n-out once when i was in vegas, but i didn't think it was as good as some people had made it out to be. next time im in dallas, ill have to look for this in-n-out...

so i can drive past it on my way to whataburger

roll.gif

high_five-2495.jpg
WORD.
In-N-Out is okaaaay, Califas over hypes this thing because they dont have real burgers in their state. Whataburger is the best chain burger you can get....Sweet Tea is good too...

Take Whataburger to LosAngeles.

Originally Posted by djuzi05

Still King in Texas as far as I'm concerned.
0803-whataburger.jpg_full_600.jpg
forever loyal. whataburger never disappoints. had in-n-out once when i was in vegas, but i didn't think it was as good as some people had made it out to be. next time im in dallas, ill have to look for this in-n-out...

roll.gif

high_five-2495.jpg
WORD.
In-N-Out is okaaaay, Califas over hypes this thing because they dont have real burgers in their state. Whataburger is the best chain burger you can get....Sweet Tea is good too...

Originally Posted by MHT214

WORD.

Don't have real burgers in our state? Really? Please.

WORD.

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

WORD.

Yup... Or BBQ....but thats another topic..

Originally Posted by hombrelobo

WORD.

Yup... Or BBQ....but thats another topic..

roll.gif

high_five-2495.jpg
WORD.

+100000

I'm not even one of those Texas>everything type of dudes but this In N Out business is ridiculous, its like some-type of joke.

What REALLY pissed me off was I was SO looking forward to the Animal style Fries. My fries weren't even lukewarm.

I'm going to give them one more chance after the hype dies down but people standing in line for hours for this are ******ed, period.

roll.gif

high_five-2495.jpg
WORD.

+100000

I'm not even one of those Texas>everything type of dudes but this In N Out business is ridiculous, its like some-type of joke.

What REALLY pissed me off was I was SO looking forward to the Animal style Fries. My fries weren't even lukewarm.

I'm going to give them one more chance after the hype dies down but people standing in line for hours for this are ******ed, period.

In-n-Out is okay. Always feel like dying when I get it, then again i did get a 4x4 + XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX grilled onions last time. Was dope when the waitress lady put the extra X's. Hope you Texans enjoy it

In-n-Out is okay. Always feel like dying when I get it, then again i did get a 4x4 + XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX grilled onions last time. Was dope when the waitress lady put the extra X's. Hope you Texans enjoy it

In n Out is official. You just gotta make sure it's at least a double double. I was doing wrong for so long by getting just a regular cheeseburger. For the extra oomph make it a double double with chopped chilies & 2 extra spread, 1 for the burger & 1 for the fries.

Back
Top Bottom