Texans Ready for In-N-Out? Vol. Camping Out...

In n Out is official. You just gotta make sure it's at least a double double. I was doing wrong for so long by getting just a regular cheeseburger. For the extra oomph make it a double double with chopped chilies & 2 extra spread, 1 for the burger & 1 for the fries.

Whataburger is massive! So good though, they NEVER get my order right the firs time though.
I always go to it whenever I'm in Montgomery though

Whataburger is massive! So good though, they NEVER get my order right the firs time though.
I always go to it whenever I'm in Montgomery though

Toronto FTL
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

This %%+@ flat out ain't that good. I clowned people that waited 3 hours for this. Now I feel stupid for waiting 25. I mean its straight but honestly its on the same level as Whataburger.

Mooyah KILLS this place. I mean absolutely destroys it. It is better than Five Guys though.
I'm a vegan and them pics damn near gave me a seizure. In-N-Out is that trill!

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

This %%+@ flat out ain't that good. I clowned people that waited 3 hours for this. Now I feel stupid for waiting 25. I mean its straight but honestly its on the same level as Whataburger.

Mooyah KILLS this place. I mean absolutely destroys it. It is better than Five Guys though.
I'm a vegan and them pics damn near gave me a seizure. In-N-Out is that trill!

Gonna order it later this afternoon, for all you In N Out haters 
laugh.gif
, keep forgetting to order the side of those chopped chilis.

Gonna order it later this afternoon, for all you In N Out haters 
laugh.gif
, keep forgetting to order the side of those chopped chilis.

Got me 2 Double-Doubles animal style, extra onions and chopped chilies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
straight dummy fiya

decided to go for it with some animal style fries.......... And had quite possibly THE BEST In N Out fries I have ever had in my life
laugh.gif
usually these things are pretty bad to mediocre but tonight the fries were on point. Best fresh fries i have had in a long long time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

plus I got to take my girl to see Thor 3d for free.... Best night ever
smile.gif

Got me 2 Double-Doubles animal style, extra onions and chopped chilies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
straight dummy fiya

decided to go for it with some animal style fries.......... And had quite possibly THE BEST In N Out fries I have ever had in my life
laugh.gif
usually these things are pretty bad to mediocre but tonight the fries were on point. Best fresh fries i have had in a long long time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

plus I got to take my girl to see Thor 3d for free.... Best night ever
smile.gif

I agree that whataburger is legit but I haven't tried in-and-out yet. I might make the trip out to frisco for it just to try it later. I just want to wait till my local spot opens of 75.

I did notice a lot of ppl from Dallas in this thread that I've never seen on NT. Here is a post of the Dallas Forum for those who want to join the Dallas Fam.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...eeps-Back-At-It?page=441

I agree that whataburger is legit but I haven't tried in-and-out yet. I might make the trip out to frisco for it just to try it later. I just want to wait till my local spot opens of 75.

I did notice a lot of ppl from Dallas in this thread that I've never seen on NT. Here is a post of the Dallas Forum for those who want to join the Dallas Fam.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...eeps-Back-At-It?page=441

I grew up in CA, having In-N-Out once or twice a month and recently moved east. Went back a couple months ago and realized it really wasn't that great. 
ohwell.gif

And even though it's blasphemous because I'm originally from L.A., IMO, Five Guys > In-N-Out.

I grew up in CA, having In-N-Out once or twice a month and recently moved east. Went back a couple months ago and realized it really wasn't that great. 
ohwell.gif

And even though it's blasphemous because I'm originally from L.A., IMO, Five Guys > In-N-Out.

Had it for a second time. tonight my fries were actually hot and were on point.

The hype has died down because I got my food in 10 minutes.

Its good stuff.

Had it for a second time. tonight my fries were actually hot and were on point.

The hype has died down because I got my food in 10 minutes.

Its good stuff.

y'all comparing burgers as if youre comparing Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel to da Vinci's Mona Lisa. I'm sure all the joints in here are good as hell. I've only been to InNOut & 5 Guys, and they were both good.

y'all comparing burgers as if youre comparing Michelangelo's Sistine Chapel to da Vinci's Mona Lisa. I'm sure all the joints in here are good as hell. I've only been to InNOut & 5 Guys, and they were both good.

Back
Top Bottom