Texas Tech suspends Mike Leach indefinitely

laugh.gif
If those rooms and all that are true... Texas Tech fired dude over THAT?
smh.gif
STUPID.

Adam James ain't gonna be able to show his face in Lubbock...

Yeah, he's gone... So Art Briles? Kevin Sumlin? Ruffin McNeill?

Originally Posted by RyGuy45

I really didnt know what was more pathetic yesterday, Leach's lawyer talking on air...........or ESPN's general coverage of this "incident." Both, as usual (ESPN and lawyers), looking like complete clowns.

ESPN with the guerilla bowl practice video, the reporters on site, the constant following of Adam James with these cameras, the constant breaking news and quotes, etc.

if you hate ESPN so much why do you waste your time watching it?

every sports post you beat a dead horse about how much you hate ESPN

I really dont know what some of yall expect from ESPN. They are a sports tv station covering one of the biggest stories of the past couple days. Thats like getting pissed at CNN for covering the Presidential Election or getting mad at MSNBC for reporting on the failed terrorist attack.
QFT

Damn I cant believe they just fired dude like that. That James dude looks like a little @%%%+ anyways. Sucks for Leach and losing out on all that bonus moneybut oh well he will get another job somewhere else. And somewhere better than Tech too probably

Originally Posted by REALTALKAZ

how you a grown man being told to sit in a storage bin though? like really u this 18-22 year old d-1 player getting punked like that? I wouldnt even want a pantsy like that on my squad

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Tech really a big upgrade job for Briles or Sumlin to take?

Sonny @+!%% will proably be high on there list

and i dont think anyone is going to touch leach right now. proably take OC job some where and work his rep back up

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

and i dont think anyone is going to touch leach right now. proably take OC job some where and work his rep back up
A&M is supposedly going to have an opening
nerd.gif

Leach and Sherman hate each other though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

The kid is a chump, I could understand if Leach beat him up or had sex with him but all he did was get put in time out. Next time yall's little cousins or nephew's teacher make them go stand in the corner for misbehaving yall should try to get the teacher fired
smh.gif

Calls the Mangino firing a witch hunt and then he himself gets canned over something similar.

Its a damn shame if you ask me.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Tech really a big upgrade job for Briles or Sumlin to take?

Sonny @+!%% will proably be high on there list

Briles has a Texas Tech ties and Baylor to Tech? Yeah, it's an upgrade... Sumlin would love a Big XII South job... Maybe Tech isn't ideal(it's pretty heavily rumored he LOVES the A&M job), but it's an upgrade... Sonny probably will get a look, but I think that's just stupid...

Why wouldn't anybody touch Leach? It's becoming pretty clear what he did, while very very strange, really wasn't some kind of torture chambertreatment...

laugh.gif
Hahahaa @@%#@ fresh said "I could understand if Leach tried to have sex wit him" LMAOOOO
laugh.gif

Anyway
laugh.gif
Coach Leach did it to himself. He's so smug he sent his idiot lawyer on OTL and he sounded like a Moron. They both came across like grade A D-Heads.What irks me is this spin they're trying to put on Adam James. So what he's a slacker. So what he's last in drills. When the head coach involveshimself with medical decisions he should be fired. That's not Leach's call to place a concussed player anywhere other than where the medical staffsays. He has no say in the matter. That's where he overstepped his bounds.
And more stupidity was to claim Craig James is a "helicopter dad"... Ok if he's as bad as u say, out of all the kids on the team, u choose theone who's dad is a always around to stick ur finger in his eye. U choose that guy
smh.gif

That just goes to show how arrogant and how untouchable Leech felt he was.
Dummy.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Hahahaa @@%#@ fresh said "I could understand if Leach tried to have sex wit him" LMAOOOO
laugh.gif

Anyway
laugh.gif
Coach Leach did it to himself. He's so smug he sent his idiot lawyer on OTL and he sounded like a Moron. They both came across like grade A D-Heads. What irks me is this spin they're trying to put on Adam James. So what he's a slacker. So what he's last in drills. When the head coach involves himself with medical decisions he should be fired. That's not Leach's call to place a concussed player anywhere other than where the medical staff says. He has no say in the matter. That's where he overstepped his bounds.
And more stupidity was to claim Craig James is a "helicopter dad"... Ok if he's as bad as u say, out of all the kids on the team, u choose the one who's dad is a always around to stick ur finger in his eye. U choose that guy
smh.gif

That just goes to show how arrogant and how untouchable Leech felt he was.

Dummy.
My opinion changed on the guy as soon as I saw him on ESPN a few months back talking like a damn fool...he was saying how he was down w. the"brothas" and some %**%
smh.gif
I dunno how anyone could take him seriously, and I'm just surprised with the amount of BS that has come out of hismouth, this move wasn't made sooner.

Why wouldn't anybody touch Leach? It's becoming pretty clear what he did, while very very strange, really wasn't some kind of torture chamber treatment...
you add this, other things and most people think dude is a jack *%$

if he could interview at all he would of had another job by now, he nuke bomb all his other interviews because he came off like a know it all jack *%$.

he didn't get the auburn job, UCLA wouldn't look at him and others for a reason

wait

all leach had to do was sign a letter saying im sorry and everything would have been good. but he didn't?

LOL what a *$%%!*$

Why apologize if you don't think you did anything wrong? And his idiot lawyer said that was never the case anyways...
laugh.gif

Adam James oughta be catching the next plane or bus outta San Antonio and just leave all his stuff out in Lubbock and replace it...

Dirk all the TT reporters that have been on ESPN and ESPN news this morning are saying they told leach if he signed the letter and said sorry he would havebeen the coach still

so idk

Yeah, it's all over the place right now so who knows... Still, if he didn't think he was in the wrong, why apologize?

There's rumors now that Ruffin McNeill has quit...

And there are also rumors that the injunction hearing never took place...Tech's lawyers gave Leach's lawyer a letter of termination as they werewalking into the courtroom
laugh.gif

Miami should fire Shannon and hire this guy. Jacory and the O-line should be locked in a storage shed for their craptacular performances.

Back
Top Bottom