Texas Tech suspends Mike Leach indefinitely

Well, ML deserved to be fired. Dude is a clown. But hell bounce back.

TTU, get ready to return to the gutter.

SMH We were starting to do so well, then this happens
smh.gif

o well, he was a drunk and anyone at our school can tell you he was bound to do something sooner or later to get himself fired, even though everyone loved him

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

laugh.gif
Hahahaa @@%#@ fresh said "I could understand if Leach tried to have sex wit him" LMAOOOO
laugh.gif

Anyway
laugh.gif
Coach Leach did it to himself. He's so smug he sent his idiot lawyer on OTL and he sounded like a Moron. They both came across like grade A D-Heads. What irks me is this spin they're trying to put on Adam James. So what he's a slacker. So what he's last in drills. When the head coach involves himself with medical decisions he should be fired. That's not Leach's call to place a concussed player anywhere other than where the medical staff says. He has no say in the matter. That's where he overstepped his bounds.
And more stupidity was to claim Craig James is a "helicopter dad"... Ok if he's as bad as u say, out of all the kids on the team, u choose the one who's dad is a always around to stick ur finger in his eye. U choose that guy
smh.gif

That just goes to show how arrogant and how untouchable Leech felt he was.
Dummy.

Knocked it outta the park

homerun.jpg

I guess Tech must think they're the cream of the Big 12. This firing imo is silly. The admins found a way to get rid of him and this situation was all thatmuch easier for them. Even if the was not the year to play around with a player with a concussion.

I guess Leach can hold out for A&M if Sherman slips up.

Originally Posted by Statis22

I guess Tech must think they're the cream of the Big 12. This firing imo is silly. The admins found a way to get rid of him and this situation was all that much easier for them. Even if the was not the year to play around with a player with a concussion.
They finally find a way to drop him without getting the blood on their hands... They used Adam James and this situation as a scapegoat...

Leach says none of the punishments were handed down without first clearing them with the trainers and team doctors first, but who knows... I'd love to heartheir stances on it... Sending a kid with a concussion to a dark, climate-controlled room isn't the reason he was fired...

It's abundantly clear Myers decided he no longer wanted to put up with Leach and was just waiting for the first remotely fireable offense to kick him tothe curb... If they think they're better off with McNeil or Briles, I think they're in for a rude awakening...
laugh.gif
No chance... Would be a god damn riot if they hired him,but A&M wouldn't consider it and I think he's made his feelings about the Aggies pretty clear in the past...

Sumlin is next in line for that job, but they'll have to move quick on Sherman if they want to go that direction...

Maybe Leach replaces Snyder at Kansas State after next year?

Originally Posted by Statis22

I guess Tech must think they're the cream of the Big 12. This firing imo is silly. The admins found a way to get rid of him and this situation was all that much easier for them. Even if the was not the year to play around with a player with a concussion.

Mike Leach is a complete kooky drunkard. In the Big XII nobody is gonna touch him he alienated everybody plus Tech was never dominant. They pieced together onegreat year. Most of the time they were good but never true contenders they beat OU,Texas or A&M but then lose to Baylor or Colorado or any other muddlingBig XII team.

If he had the social skills to go with his offensive acumen he would've already been at football program with huge resources.

looks like Adam james will be just fine down there at Tech seen how players are coming out and defending him now

Originally Posted by KingJay718

TTU, get ready to return to the gutter.

This.

Anyway, Leach will get a coaching job sooner rather than later. Adam James? He's a scrub so we all know he won't be successful anywhere.

Team doctor gave an interview...
A source told ESPN's Joe Schad that Leach called a trainer and directed him to move James "to the darkest place, to clean out the equipment and to make sure that he could not sit or lean. He was confined for three hours."

According to the source, Leach told the trainer, two days later, to "put [James] in the darkest, tightest spot. It was in an electrical closet, again, with a guard posted outside."

However, Pincock said James was initially placed in a "sports medicine garage, there is no lock on this building." Pincock said injured players are typically asked to perform exercises during practice, but "James could not participate in these drills, and was originally asked to walk around the field."

"Adam showed up to practice in street clothes, no team gear, and dark sunglasses," Pincock said, according to the statement. "Adam walked about 40 to 50 yards, very slowly and with a non-caring attitude."

Pincock said Leach then asked that James be moved to a location "where sunlight could not bother him as he was wearing sunglasses."

"I instructed Adam to stay in the garage and out of the sun, so the light would not worsen his condition," Pincock said in the statement. "While in the garage, Adam was walking around, eating ice, sitting on the ground, and, at one point, sleeping; at no point was there any enforcement to make Adam stand up."

Two days later, while the Red Raiders practiced at Jones AT&T Stadium, James was placed in a room that is used for postgame interviews involving opposing coaches and players. James told school officials he was placed in an electrical closet inside the room.

"I walked Adam to the room, which was at least as big as a two-car garage," Pincock wrote. "Inside the room there is an electrical closet. I looked in the closet and stated that there was 'no way that Adam would be placed in there.' I shut the door to the electrical closet, and it was never opened again. At no time during this practice was Adam ever placed in the electrical closet."

So if Leach never did any of this stuff without consulting the team doctor or trainer first... Um?

This whole situation is confusing. Theirs so many stories going on at once whos to believe? But i do believe TT will regret the decision to fire Leach

"I walked Adam to the room, which was at least as big as a two-car garage," Pincock wrote. "Inside the room there is an electrical closet. I looked in the closet and stated that there was 'no way that Adam would be placed in there.' I shut the door to the electrical closet, and it was never opened again. At no time during this practice was Adam ever placed in the electrical closet."

ohwell.gif
sounds dumb, if Leach didnt ask him to be put in the electriclacloset, why did the trainer feel the need to open the closet, check it, and say "no way I would put him in there"

Leach got caught being a vindictive Broad. He obviously had disdain for the James family. U can tell in the interview with ESPN. I dont care how entitled Adam James acted, or how much of a prick his dad was.
smh.gif
of all people to focus your vengeance upon, he chose the guywhose family had the ear of the administration. DUMMY

Good riddance for making an outrageously stupid decision.

Back
Top Bottom