TEXAS vs newyork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall hating on ny is what makes it great

why brag about our state to ppl whos gonna hate regardless

Makes sense

Lol you gave no examples just did the usual I am holier than thou you usually take fam.

Pls someone anyone care to break it down ?

Show me where i said ny as a city. Ill wait.

None of yall have yet to say what is so great about ny. Just bein defensive putos.
So what part of NY did you go to that wasn't the city?

Cuz all you did was poorly describe the city.

None of yall have yet to say what is so great about ny. Just bein defensive putos.
stuff like

"Ny is so great, we don't need to respond"

Or

"Comparing everything to NY automatically means we win"

All smoke and no substance

At least ninjahood gave examples and provided backup.

These new NY cats just keep kicking the same recycled "we don't have to say much because we're NY"

That's why the Yankees suck, the Knicks suck, the jets suck, and the mets suck.

That's why NY hasn't had a great hooper come from there in 30 years.
Such low standards. I can tell your jimmies are rustled.

Too use to being the ******* on now you got something to squawk about

Last edited:

Makes sense
more deflection

"we're great b/c yall keep asking why we're great!"

FOH.

after pages, nobody still has even thought of trying to explain.

it's high as ****, people are rude, it gets dumb cold, and yall havent had a great PG come out the "mecca" of hoop since Earl Manigoat.

Trying to say Sebastian Telfair was the next great PG :lol:

Makes sense
more deflection

FOH.

it's high as ****, people are rude, it gets dumb cold, and yall havent had a great PG come out the "mecca" of hoop since Earl Manigoat.

Go to Hunts Point and ask somebody why NY is great.

You'll find out.

Instead of siding with lames that have nothing better to do than complain about NY.

Last edited:
The fact that basketball has become the center of so many of your comments about NY is exactly why so many of you are so sad.

Because THAT defines a city or state.

If that's what has y'all hyped on your hometown, more power to you :lol:

Oh so when you were talking about tall buildings, times square, hot dog stands and the subway you meant Athens and not Manhattan? *****WTBS
laugh.gif

more deflection

FOH.

Whatever makes you feel better

Keep getting it off your chest, no state should make a grown man feel like how yall feel towards ny :lol:

Go to Hunts Point and ask somebody why NY is great.

You'll find out.

Instead of siding with lames that have nothing better to do than complain about NY.

i still cant respond w/ anything so i'm going to continue to kick the same circular answer.

Ive been to new york. It was aight. Diffrent scenery. Saw tall buildings, rats, africans, hot dog stands, times square, crammed up subways at 3:27 am, dudes wearin oversized fitteds, bunch of fake ish bein sold on the street.

Nobody in ny knows how to drive. Walking or driving, yall just think yall have the right of way no matter
So this ain't describing nyc?

The funny part is all you guys are admitting that New York as a whole is trash and only defend the city

:nthat: Cali from north to south :nthat:

Ive been to new york. It was aight. Diffrent scenery. Saw tall buildings, rats, africans, hot dog stands, times square, crammed up subways at 3:27 am, dudes wearin oversized fitteds, bunch of fake ish bein sold on the street.

Nobody in ny knows how to drive. Walking or driving, yall just think yall have the right of way no matter
So this ain't describing nyc?
Nah b you aint know? That's Rockland County :smokin :lol:

The funny part is all you guys are admitting that New York as a whole is trash and only defend the city

:nthat: Cali from north to south :nthat:
The Hamptons > Cali north to south

NVM some of you cali dudes was just ******** on Sacramento :lol:

Last edited:

Oh so when you were talking about tall buildings, times square, hot dog stands and the subway you meant Athens and not Manhattan? *****WTBS :lol:

They only thing that specific to New York City in the comment you just made is Times Square..

Oh so when you were talking about tall buildings, times square, hot dog stands and the subway you meant Athens and not Manhattan? *****WTBS :lol:

They only thing that specific to New York City in the comment you just made is Times Square..
None of those things exist in upstate though. Right now you just talking about things you don't know :lol:

Show me the hot dog stands, tall buildings, and subway system in Westchester.

These threads are funny. Somebody visits NY for the first time, does a bunch corny tourist ****. Somebody bumps them on the street cause you're too busy looking up at a skyscraper because this is the first time in your life you've seen a building bigger than 5 stories. You don't know where to go to eat so you settle for TGI Fridays. Then you come to nt and cry about how trash NY is even though you never went farther than 3 miles from your cheap hotel room

Last edited:
118 posts and still no substance.

Texas wwith the win.

Only response is "you just have to feel it"

:lol:

:pimp:

None of those things exist in upstate though. Right now you just talking about things you don't know :lol:

Show me the hot dog stands, tall buildings, and subway system in Westchester.

Seriously?

Ill give you the subway system, but are you really insinuating tall buildings and hot dog stands are just in NYC??

Do yall really ride horses to get around in Texas? Just curious
in the smaller towns outside of the the major cities, and in fort worth, it's not uncommon to see a horse.

But you don't take them to work and hitch them to a post.

Many texans in the major metrometropolitan areas don't know a thing about horses or cowboy ****.

Trail rides >>>> *

Drunk country folks and yambs with booty shorts and cowboy boots

:pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom