Not open for further replies.
NY sucks
TEXAS sucks
CALI sucks
EARTH sucks

Matta fact, I'm finna go to another galaxy

Last edited:
Do yall really ride horses to get around in Texas? Just curious
in the smaller towns outside of the the major cities, and in fort worth, it's not uncommon to see a horse.

But you don't take them to work and hitch them to a post.

Many texans in the major metrometropolitan areas don't know a thing about horses or cowboy ****.

Trail rides >>>> *

Drunk country folks and yambs with booty shorts and cowboy boots

:pimp: :pimp:

Time out now....

You can and will see a horse slap in the middle of downtown Houston at any given point...

NY sucks
TEXAS sucks
CALI sucks
EARTH sucks

yup, but this whole thing is tiring. who cares how much you pay or dont pay for rent? or how about "wiminz" or "yambz" or any other corny word you can think of to describe something

we do our own thang here i Love HOUSTON

38830504028_large.jpg
images

we do our own thang here i Love HOUSTON

38830504028_large.jpg
images
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Ya'll can keep that garbage in Texas.

Guarantee you'll get laughed at pulling up to an office environment in that thing, looking like a clown.

If that's seriously your guy's claim to fame, ya'll need some help.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Guarantee you'll get laughed at pulling up to an office environment in that thing, looking like a clown.

thats a hobbie  smh just like a lowrider your hate is strong that car paint cost 4k

we ride on the weekends and events you have a daily car smh

Nyc has way too much history to **** on except maybe loud personas. ***** annoying
TX, well has the alamo???
And cali definetly is two different states borderline would be probly b Bakersfield.
SOCAL> the world

:x :x :x

Office environment?

:rofl: shut up bro.

I guess everyone in new York is rocking tailored suits and Cole haans.

Sit down, bruh. It's a culture.

I guess this is better

jay-z-camo-shorts-timberland-boots-timbs.jpg

Time out now....

You can and will see a horse slap in the middle of downtown Houston at any given point...

Really? I Ain't eem know.

That's waddup.

When have you ever heard, "if you can make it here you can make it anywhere" in regards to any city in Texas?
when has anybody ever believe that dumb *** statement of "if you can make it in NY, you can make it anywhere"

:lol:

like...seriously...

i'll toss yall a bone...

fashion and finance... and finance is up in the air with a ton of the tech money moving west....

what else?

all my years in niketalk there always somebody vs new york  Manhattan over any city in  Texas 

Its a fact though. Its much easier to go from New York to another city and establish yourself then it is from someone from Houston to go to New York and establish themselves.

I'm not using the papito from the Bronx is coming in to take care of this surgery stuff from previous posts but its what I've noticed from my trips to Texas.

They cosign Cali tough down south for whatever reason though.

On a side note, Texas is cool, Dallas and Austin are chill cities, got good things to say about them. They aren't New York though nor LA (where I currently live) for that matter.

Nothing wrong with that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom