Texting the wrong person unappreciation...

Originally Posted by Danny Tanner

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Thats nothing!!

Try smashing a chick thats not your GF.....and then your GF calls!! While you're smashing that chick..she picks up the phone and forgets to hang up!!! Then your GF hears the Moans and all!!!!

smh.gif
smh.gif

Happened to me last year...
...You let your side chick answer your phone...? In the middle of a session....?

....suuuuurrrrrreeeeee.

I didn't even know she answered until my chick called me up cussing up a storm...I tried to lie about it by saying that I was watching pron with the volume up high.....I digged my self into a deeper hole.
smh.gif
that story doesnt sound legit at all...

so you smashin your side joint & the phone rings

she hears the phone, but you dont...

she answers the phone without you noticing

and she forgets how to hang up the phone...

D U C K T A L E S

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Thats nothing!!

Try smashing a chick thats not your GF.....and then your GF calls!! While you're smashing that chick..she picks up the phone and forgets to hang up!!! Then your GF hears the Moans and all!!!!

smh.gif
smh.gif

...You let your side chick answer your phone...? In the middle of a session....?

....suuuuurrrrrreeeeee.

I didn't even know she answered until my chick called me up cussing up a storm...I tried to lie about it by saying that I was watching pron with the volume up high.....I digged my self into a deeper hole.
smh.gif

D U C K T A L E S

NO NO NO!

So here's what happened...

she picks up the phone...to put it on ignore..hits the wrong button, and there you go!!

Did you ever think about that one??

Why would I lie about that...besides that was soooooooooo spring of 08

Very unappreciated... i've purposely set ppl up by sendin the wrong message... just to guage a response.. then its very appreciated

Originally Posted by ericberry14

Thats nothing!!

smh.gif
smh.gif

....suuuuurrrrrreeeeee.

smh.gif

D U C K T A L E S
This could happen... I know a girl who was on the other side of the situation

FTL. At iHOP once my stepmom made me say the blessing and i wuz mad cuz she always singled me out to do it, so i texted my bro who wuz across the table from meabout it and accidently sent it to her. >.<

i have 3 esthers two of them have the same last name
indifferent.gif

Was to text my boy asking for a bag ended up texing this girl i sit next to at work she says a bag ? I said yeah i need a bag for my girl dummy help me out
laugh.gif

This happens to me all the time since i text a lot. Its kinda weird at times also, depends what you sent.

Originally Posted by Ortega03

laugh.gif
More unappreciated when someone sends something stupid..

seriously............. i get this text like every 2 weeks saying: i got them purpz
i'm like wth?!?!
and i don't even know the dude
laugh.gif

Thats nothing!!

smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
sounds very possible to me..

Back
Top Bottom