THANK YOU GSWARRIORS FOR AN AMAZING YEAR...CONGRATULTIONS CLEVELAND CAVALIERS.

I wouldn't go that far. Just because steph played with those fouls doesnt mean Luke isnt in control. At the end of the day he has the final say in who is in and who is out.

Lukes done a good job with the rotation players getting them minutes. If you recall we had the same issue with turnovers and free throws last year at this point.

It will be nice when Kerr returns but Luke along with the staff has done a good job
Agreed.

Luke is coaching within the system that Kerr and the stafff implemented. He's doing all he can, when it comes to coaching. Now, in regards to allowing Curry play with those fouls...I think Steph earned the ability to tell the coach to stay in the game. He's earned that.

I mean Luke is in control. but Draymond has over ridden him (for that triple double a while back, got himself back in the game for what a measely rebound or something) and so has Curry. That's just the obvious stuff. I'm sure the players have petitioned to have less intense practices at times, too. Last year we did have much the same issues (passing has taken such a back seat to other fundamentals), but as champs you'd think we'd want to be aggressive in cleaning that up.

When you hear that Kerr had to step in and get a little coaching moment in, that also tells me all I need to know (not to mention Festus calling out the team in an honest but stern way a while back as well).

Last edited:
STEPHEN CURRY COULD MISS NEXT 2 GAMES
December 29, 2015 · 10:51 PM ET

Stephen Curry could miss both games of the Warriors’ trip to Texas because of a leg injury, interim coach Luke Walton said Tuesday, another potential health issue for the team off to the best start in league history.
The specifics of the problem with the lower left leg are not known. Walton said, according to the Bay Area News Group, that Curry seemed to be bothered by an injury similar to the calf strain the MVP sustained in his right leg last week.
The Warriors (29-1) have listed Curry as questionable for Wednesday at Dallas, before the trip concludes Thursday at Houston.
“There’s a chance that he won’t play in one or both,” Walton said. “That’s probably going to be a game-time decision or at least determined on how he’s feeling tomorrow.
“He hasn’t said anything except for he wants to play. Even (Monday) in the game when I saw him in the game limping, and I tried to take him out, he gave the wave-off and said that it was fine.”
Curry played 30 minutes, en route to a triple-double, Monday against the Kings in Oakland.
Also, Harrison Barnes, believed to be close to returning to the Golden State lineup after missing the last 13 games because of a sprained left ankle, did not make the trip. Andrew Bogut had previously been sidelined six games by a concussion

Last edited:
Yeah, Barnes sprained ankle was a lie. No way a sprained ankle misses this much time. Not adding up.
Umm, have you had a high ankle sprain before? Not all injuries are the exact same.
^ dont high ankle sprains take a awhile to recover from?
They do. Depending on the grade of the sprain, it can take up to 6-8 weeks or more.

But the report is he's practicing and working to get back into game form. There isn't a rush to get him back.

This team is 29-1. I'd prefer this team is 100% in April

man I hope Steph doesn't miss these 2 games, but if he does, it's not a big deal

I'm confident we can beat DAL and HOU with Klay and Livingston running the show, with solid contributions from Ian Clark and B Rush

If this team were fighting for a playoff spot, Barnes would probably be playing sooner.

Anyways, a lot of players out tonight. Barnes, Barbosa, Ezeli, and Curry is gettting an MRI, could miss tonight as well. Also, Deron Williams will not play.

I'd like to see what Ian Clark can do.

Why not sign Ronnie Brewer to a 10-day contract?
laugh.gif

Sigh, the days when this team was filled with 10-day contract players.
sick.gif

why risk barnes until he is 100 pct. there's still 40+ gms left in the season to work him back in.
w's locked in as the number one overall seed

Last edited:
Like I said - lets not take undue risk for some ******** regular season

There's literally ZERO reason to rush Barnes back. You want him 100%. same with Curry. I care about June, not Dallas in December

Dray can set up as can Klay. Bench guys like Clark and Livingston will have to shoulder some more too.

I'd like to see what Ian Clark can do.

Why not sign Ronnie Brewer to a 10-day contract? :lol:

Sigh, the days when this team was filled with 10-day contract players. :x

:rofl: :rofl:

THEM DAYS WHEN DONYELL MARSHALL WAS THE MUTHA****** MAN!! bruh, I don't give a damn if anyone hates on our fandom, "roaracle," or complains about hearing too much warriors talk on ESPN, as a fan I never take how good great this current team is for granted.

if steph doesn't play, Iggy needs to step the hell up. he's been far too inconsistent off the bench. Interested in seeing what Ian Clark can do with some extended burn; dude is super athletic and finishes well around the rim. seems a lot more confident than Justin Holiday did last season.

my buddy shotgunned a beer with Rob Kurz outside of Ronny Turiaf's house back in the day

roll.gif
roll.gif

THEM DAYS WHEN DONYELL MARSHALL WAS THE MUTHA****** MAN!! bruh, I don't give a damn if anyone hates on our fandom, "roaracle," or complains about hearing too much warriors talk on ESPN, as a fan I never take how good great this current team is for granted.
Too much Warriors talk on ESPN?

I look at it as ESPN making up all the years they missed covering the greatness of this franchise.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom