THANKS MIKE....... for everything........

VIII
The eighth model of the Air Jordan was one heavy thing. It's base was clearly close to its predecessor, but it had a lot more details, color, and accents. It had cross-over velcro/leather straps and was so padded your foot got surprised.

Quote:
Jordan himself would like to thank all the kids who have made him rich over the years by making sure that his jordans sold out.

Okay smart guy, you think the only reason he's rich is because his shoes sold out? He also had a little thing called a contract, if I recall correctly......

On a more positive note, thank you Michael Jordan for being the greatest athlete to ever play sports. And what made you even better was that you were an even better person than you were an athlete.

He is the smartest player in the NBA.
He is better than 90% of the NBA--at age 40.
His legacy is unmatched (sorry Kobe Bryant, you're not MJ and never will be).

No matter who you're a fan of, you should set that aside and appreciate the fact that you were old enough to watch a part of history......
AIM: DBly31
Mail: DBly31@AOL.com

Love is an entire message board being made for the greatest.
Love is almost crying over someone you dont know stopping what they are great at.
Thanks for the memories Mike

June 14, 1998

Thank you Mike for everything that you have done to the game. I was too young to watch you in the earlier days buts its been great seeing you play for the wizards. Its wrong not seeing you in the playoffs twice in a row but everything must come to an end.

Thank you Mike
But they wrong, so I'm solo and so broke
Saving up for some Jordan's, cause they dope
- 2pac Better Dayz

Damn....I cried the first time the man left, cried the second time, and I know I'm going to cry the third.

These last 2 years have been great Mike. You still got it. You make the NBA look like a joke. Thanx again.

One-Hunit...

- JT

[/b]​

I usually don't drop long paragraphs

Thats not my style

But I got drop knowledge for my man MJ, Mike,money,his airness,simply Michael. He's the center of style,grace,elegance. On the court he's a icon,a symbol for all players. The greatest. He provided us with so many memories and is still providing them. Thanks Mike what else can we say

We Will miss you

Peep the pIc
DoctEr Jordan That is
Peace MJ

Thanks Mike...I've been an MJ fan since the early 90's, living in the UK it wasnt always easy to catch MJ's games, but I've spent many a time staying up till midnight and after to catch the G.O.A.T in actionA kind of fan dedication that only Mike could inspire.

If anybody can host a wallpaper I made to just leave your email in the thread. It's nothing special just a tribute to MJ.

You'll always be the greatest in my book, Mike. You've inspired me since I was a kid. I still remember the first MJ endorsed product I got. It was a red and black mini Wilson basketball that read "Rookie Of the Year" and had your picture an a replica of your autograph on it. I remember buying it when I was in elementary school. I used to go in my back yard and dunk with that thing all day and try to be just like you.
(I'll admit. The rim in my backyard was lowered to about 7ft, but that's just a minor detail)

...That's just one memory from my childhood. Goodness know there are countless other memories of watching you play.

Thanks for the memories, Mike. Thanks for all the inspiration. Thanks for everything.

-MagsXL
[/i]

Thanks for being one of the greatest players in the game and helping to insprire the likes of all of those who admired your contributions to basketball. Thanks for getting me through high shcool and keeping me on the edge of my seat on knowing what the next j coming out would be. Thanks for the wonderful games you played, you helped bring me and my mom together at times when we wouldnt even have been to watch your games on tv together. Even though she couldnt buy me all the j's it was a wonderful feeling to get that one pair on my birthday , holiday. etc...... THANKS MJ ps..... hook me up with one of your nieces or something so i can be part of the fam :lol:
laugh.gif
it would be real sweet to be going to your home whenever i needed some j's .. :rofl:
roll.gif

LC REVIRD S'TI EHT CARF NI EREH

Thank you Mike.

There will be players that may be as good skill-wise as you in the future, but NONE will compare to the way you have changed so many lives, inspired so mnay people, and single handedly actually made basketball a worldwide sport.

You, Michael, as Jay would say, have changed the game.
[/center]
Reppin' From Van-City to Charlottetown and ALL points in between!​

Dear Mike,

Growing up in the Chicago area, I have seen images of you everywhere. I was not old enough to understand basketball and you in the earlier years, but i was able to see the last 3 championship years and these 2 with the Wizards. I feel truly fortunate to live in the era of the greatest basketball player of all time nonetheless in the same city. I have never met you Michael and have only seen 2 of your games live, but the competitive fire you bring to the table in practice, games, and life is enough for me. God has truly given us something special with you and you have returned the favor to us. From the dunks, to the fadeaway we all practice in our driveway, to the tongue, to the jaw-dropping moves, to the shoes....and much more above all expanding this great game and being a sports figure parents want their kids to admire. You have done all you can to teach the young players of today's game respect, honor, and above else "being true to the game". We can only pray that your legacy lives on in the game today, but no matter what i will always be a fan. Thanks for the inspiration, hard-work, and moments; you will truly be missed by all.

God bless you Michael,

Thomas

thanks a lot mike, I'm not the biggest basketball fan, but i esspecially appreciate the business man in you, you're the reason why i get up extra early on saturday mornings and stand in line to buy that next pair of kicks, you're the reason i'm lookin at footwear design as a career, you're the reason i check niketalk everyday to make sure i know whats poppin'.... you mean a lot to a lot of people and even though we won't be able to see you on TV on the daily anymore, we'll know your there and I hope you know that we're here and we'll always be here......

thanks mike, i cant say anything that hasnt been said already, its sad to see you go. i am sad at the thought of never seeing you hit a buzzer beater or killer fadeaway over guys half your age. i get goosebumps watching you play. you will always be the GOAT. even if someone in the future has better stats, they cannot take the nba to such a high level as you did. thanks for everything. ps. i live in cleveland and if we didnt win, i was glad it was you who beat us.
Ghost Town Mall For Life

Thank you Michael,
thank you for everything, thank you to be there, there in my life, in my head, in my game, in my memory...
You will always be here in my heart!
I will miss you...
Sincerely!

Gatan Comte aka Giggy
From Switzerland

Peace!

Thanks for the memories Michael

You turned the NBA around, you helped make basketball what it is today, you were truely an inspiration to all...

it's been great watching Mike and if for some crazy reason he's lookin at this right now all I can say is thank you. I remember how sad it was watching him play his final game as a bull and as soon as he came up the court against the Jazz I knew something special was going to happen. IMO that was his last shot.
lastshot.gif

Thanks Mike for everything, especially for giving me a role model. Everytime you retired I had that feeling that you maybe coming back even when you said you were 99% sure, I had that feeling. I'm sorry you couldn't end your career where you shine best. Without you I don't think the NBA would still be around, you made it what it is.
www.whiteboystyle.com
aim: xxtowrxx
e-mail: KB8aintMJ23@aol.com **he's great but nowhere near**

Thanks for the memories, Mike. I've got an article that will hopefully be coming out on insidehoops soon that pretty much sums up our feeling for you. I'll link up when it posts up.

"He's the reason why we get goosebumps when we hear the Alan Parsons Projects."

Thanks Mike. Always showing confidence and pushing to be even better than the best. Thanks for doing what you do best, and I mean that in so many ways.
<--------BLING!

Thanks for the memories Mike :*-)
From
big13.jpg

To
mj_walk200_030409.jpg

YOUR THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol ya'll got me cryin up in here :*-)

Back
Top Bottom