that escalated quickly....vol..applebees

Racis cops. You see the way that male cop pushed away that silverware on that table on way out for no reason? Bet he doesn't tip.

Justified killing

Props to the police for killing that thug

Come on bruh, we better then that.

No matter what, I'm always saddened by things like this.

Dude wasn't innocent...he was an immediate threat so the cops did the right thing. Thug

Nothing blurry about this situation. I will say the cops were being too friendly to him considering he was trying to steal booze. Then had the nerve to hide at a restaurant. Should've been handcuffed on site

The female cop had her tazer out initially, presumably thinking that the guy was gonna try to run, but when she saw the gun the first thing she did was use the tazer when she meant to use an actual gun. 

Cops had no other choice in that situation, hopefully more of these cops are using video cams so we can see definitively who's in the right/wrong.

Last edited:
You can't be this dumb though 
laugh.gif

Justified killing

Props to the police for killing that thug

Great work by our police force disposing of this thug.

:rofl:

The female cop had her tazer out initially, presumably thinking that the guy was gonna try to run, but when she saw the gun the first thing she did was use the tazer when she meant to use an actual gun. 

Cops had no other choice in that situation, hopefully more of these cops are using video cams so we can see definitively who's in the right/wrong.

They handled that well. I think homie had a death wish, suicide by cop. No other explanation for him pulling out and aiming at cops, he ran and turned and faced them with gun pointed at them.

Why didn't they search homie when they were in the restaurant?

Not cap'n just wondering

I'm wondering if dude wanted to die or thought he was gonna have a standoff or if he thought he was going to "prank" them?

I guess the world will never know.

Last edited:
He earned every one of those shots.

in review of the video, I am sure the ladycop and other cops can utilize the actions of the cops and handle similar situations a little better/safer.

Good S!!! by those 2 cops. Justified.

This is an example of when policing goes right.... but almost not.

Shoulda been patted him down, he shoulda never had the oppurtunity to pull that hammer

However once he did the female was hollering instantly and made sure to distance herself from the per then officer green hit ol boy up something fierce.

Good police captain actually. The juxtaposition of temperaments and demeanor of the two officers actually played in their favor.female was the loud hard one. And green was the quiet dgaf one who won't hesitate to drop a body when crossed. He legit went from meandering out the door to Jason Bourne status in under one second. He also delivered every bullet on target while shooting in a direction and angle that didnt put bystanders at risk.

These two cool by me

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom