The 10 best burgers in america

Fast food breakfast sucks, period.

I need a legit egg sandwich or something, don't know how people settle for egg mcmuffins or those crap pancakes.

Bruh out here like: Can I order me a chicken burger. Cooked medium .

Sir, you can't cook chicken medium

It's still a burger aint it, whats the deal?

chicken burgers???? :lol: ***** who the f calls a chicken sandwich a burger??? Maybe i could see your point if they sold an actual chicken burger (ground chicken formed into a patty) but they dont do that either.
all this burger talk entice my appetite, i had to go out and eat some burgers ...

Then I saw this ....

An entire chain restaurant looking dumb as hell calling their chicken sandwiches - chicken burgers. Smh kids

View media item 2412963

Last edited:
Damn, some of these pics in here got me drooling. Might have to get some BK tonight.

BK went from having decent fries back in the day to having easily the worst by far. I can bake better fries from Walmart in my own damn oven than that soggy tasteless crap

BK fries really do suck now.

Was just talking to my friend about this the other day, :lol:

I just drown them in S&S sauce to help make up for how awful they are.

I have never liked fries from bk .. Always thought mcds where the GOAT. I go to BK for onion rings with zesty sauce.

I swear my middle school cafeteria had mcdonalds fries. Tasted just like it. The poutines they had were fuego. My homie use to help out there serving food during lunch and hed always hook us up with free pizza and fries

Last edited:

I need a legit egg sandwich or something, don't know how people settle for egg mcmuffins or those crap pancakes.

McDonald's Breakfast Sandwich Hack:

on a biscuit
"the real egg with the white & yolk"
sausage
add bacon
add bbq sauce
no cheese

side of 2 hash browns w/ ketchup & extra salt

large orange juice with ice

...thank me later...

Last edited:
I swear my middle school cafeteria had mcdonalds fries. Tasted just like it. The poutines they had were fuego. My homie use to help out there serving food during lunch and hed always hook us up with free pizza and fries

Middle school having poutine? Y'all ****** was fat huh?

on a biscuit
sausage
add bacon
add bbq sauce
no cheese

...thank me later...

I was with you until I saw bbq sauce, gave it another chance, saw extra salt and just couldn't take it anymore.

Last edited:
Dude salty we were getting free poutine for lunch while his mom sent him to school with a bologna sandwich in the empty bread bag

I been trying to not eat fast food. last few times I had BK, legit soggy and tasted like generic low quality crap. really weird when everything else especially chicken sandwiches from BK are on point

but mcdonalds pretty much GOAT for fries especially when fresh out the fryer :x

on a biscuit
sausage
add bacon
add bbq sauce
no cheese

...thank me later...

Why would I do this when I can just go to a deli and get an authentic egg sandwich, tho?

I can't mess w/ this replica egg sandwich, man.

Last edited by a moderator:
honestly the chicken sandwich from shake shack is :smokin :smokin :smokin

but so expensive for small *** sandwich :smh:

Shake Shack is the most overrated burger joint ever. First tried it in Vegas then I tried it in NY. Both were good but not what people make it out to be.

And cosign on super duper.

Last edited:
Most people say it's good. Not really overrated. Best crinkle fries I've had at a place.

Back
Top Bottom