laugh.gif

Of course Washington would do that
laugh.gif
Not a bad move though

@PauliePeppas, that would be the lovely Layla El

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

U fans Travis Benjamin?

More explosive Devone Bess.  Better returner, slot guy, speed for days. 

Devone Bess can catch and run routes though.

Benjamin has a long way to go to be a contributor as an NFL receiver. Bess is ten times better than him as a WR.

Great pick for Carolina
pimp.gif

Kirk Cousins what the h e double hockey sticks are they doing. Don't get me wrong I think he is a good value pick at that spot, but I think we have other needs besides backup QB that were more worthy of our 4th round pick.
And Peep Game thanks so much for changing your avy; I had actually had you on ignore because I hated seeing your old avy so much
laugh.gif
(for what it's worth I often unhid  your posts to see what you said anyways). Loving the new avi so I finally took you off ignore
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

U fans Travis Benjamin?

More explosive Devone Bess.  Better returner, slot guy, speed for days. 

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Bess is a better route runner though. He just needs to keep his a-s in the damn slot.[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I really like Benjamin though, guy can fly![/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Lamar Miller....[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's all about the []__[][/color]
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Yo what is the deal with this kid Massie? Whats the red flag with him? Cuz Kiper keeps gassin' him up.

Originally Posted by theone2401

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Nick Foles...Successor to Vick. Don't worry Philly fans...You'll be surprised. I think he's gonna be a mighty fine NFL Q.

after reading up on him.. i can see the pick better now.. he has issues with his footwork, so reid and co can go to work with him

but he has the arm and has a higher ceiling than kirk cousins
Him and Cousins have the same ceiling. NFL back up.

Foles has talent but he stopped getting better like two years ago.....and remember he went to Arizona because he couldnt beat out Cousins...

Good pick for the eagles though cause there is not much more left at QB besides low ceiling guys or complete projects.
How does that last pick make you feel?

Originally Posted by MaxElite

Yo what is the deal with this kid Massie? Whats the red flag with him? Cuz Kiper keeps gassin' him up.

I don't know exactly but I know he was either super lazy or a *%$@**$ coming out of HS. He originally verballed to VT but had a .5 GPA and made very little effort to improve his standing. When we told him he was going to have to repeat his senior year AND do a year of prep he decommitted and went the juco and prep route and then got into the academic powerhouse of Ole Miss.
laugh.gif

That being said I'm surprised he hasn't been picked up yet given his physical abilities and talent on the field. 

Back
Top Bottom