The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Like the fact that we drafted John Belushi
orrt5c.gif

Originally Posted by im that one

Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

OV opposite Cam Wake...I aint eem mad.

thought the same thing... and he is finally healthy. real good pick up.

I want to know what they got for that trade though.

Picked up an extra 6th. To move down 5 slots.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

Hopefully the Eagles take Russell Wilson with their next pick.

nah man.. boykin, who can come in and play slot right away AND is also a good returner

or miller, who would be a great backup for mccoy.. also a great insurance policy
If we're going to draft RB, I rather it be a power runner to compliment Shady and Dion. I love Miller but he's too similar to our RBs.
If we can get Russell Wilson or Cousins in the 4th, then I'm more than happy with Boykin - but if it seems like we can't, I'll take insurance at QB.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

Hopefully the Eagles take Russell Wilson with their next pick.

nah man.. boykin, who can come in and play slot right away AND is also a good returner

or miller, who would be a great backup for mccoy.. also a great insurance policy
If we're going to draft RB, I rather it be a power runner to compliment Shady and Dion. I love Miller but he's too similar to our RBs.
If we can get Russell Wilson or Cousins in the 4th, then I'm more than happy with Boykin - but if it seems like we can't, I'll take insurance at QB.

to me, if we get miller then dion is expendable..

but ideally i would love to get boykin who can play slot right now.. then we can get someone like rainey in the 4th or 5th, who would basically take over the chad hall roll on our team

sure i would be happy with a QB.. but i would rather wait until next year.. and way too much talent still on the board at other positions.. but that's just my opinion

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Dolphins on the clock... What WRs are there? Sanu? Toon?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Good Damn Pickup... very nice. Stretches the field, adds dimension. Fully expect a WR tomorrow and then fillers.[/color]

hope the hoodie gives streeter a look here, although itd be the ultimate anti-NE pick. OL or DB works as well...

Back
Top Bottom