The 2012 NFL Draft Thread, 4/26 8EST/5PST Vikings are on the clock

surprise we went with foles.. seemed like they loved cousins..

kafka, it was nice knowing ya

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Russellmania
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
 Hopefully this is a move to make Tavaris Jackson cry in the car.
&@^# the Giants for swiping Rueben Randle like that. Based on that trade with the Bucs, I know the Texans

were thinking that Randle was gonna be available at the top of the third. Not mad at the Posey pick though, even

if it is out of character for them to grab somebody with any remote character flaws, unless it's a surprise (Cushing,

Pollard, Smith, etc.). We basically got what we needed/wanted so far, somebody to replace Mario with depth,

somebody to give Jacoby Jones his walking papers, and more OL depth.

Originally Posted by cRazy dav0

brandon jacobs is getting cut
I don't know man, I would say Dixon is the odd man out. SF trying to recreate the Giants' "Earth, Wind, and Fire" with them
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Shoulda just taken Gabbert again. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn near pissed myself at that
laugh.gif
 How do you make a good pick like Blackmon, and then just piss away your 3rd rounder??

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Giants having a hell of a draft....LOVE this Hosley pick right here.
I was just thinking the same thing. Jerry Reese doesn't get a lot of credit when people talk about great GMs but the brother should be considered right up there with all the best of them...

Originally Posted by psk2310

I was just thinking the same thing. Jerry Reese doesn't get a lot of credit when people talk about great GMs but the brother should be considered right up there with all the best of them...

And they got Marvin Austin coming back off that medical redshirt....

30t6p3b.gif

rich get richer....

eagles got to get boykin in the 4th..

we got 5 picks and still a ton of talent still on the board.. i just want 2/3 out of this group:
brandon boykin
lamar miller
tommy streeter
keenan robinson
chris rainey

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Toon and/or Streeter. I'll be happy with that. []__[][/color]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO the Colts got TY Hilton. Dammit. Andrew Luck got himself a good one there.

Originally Posted by psk2310

And they got Marvin Austin coming back off that medical redshirt....

30t6p3b.gif

rich get richer....
Can't believe Hosley was still available, never hurts to have more youth in that area plus he can really help with special teams. Hixon can play WR full time now (less risk of injury)....guy is fragile.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

So, I guess Chris Polk will just have to a day 3 steal for some team.

Hopefully Cincinnati.

I think we might have to package our 4th and one of our 5th's to move up and get him.

Back
Top Bottom