The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
PGs on the top 8 teams in the West now - Curry, Connely, Lillard, CP3, Rondo, Westbrook, Parker - :x :x :x

(I know that the Pelicans are actually ahead of the Thunder right now, but its not going to stay that way).

You forgot about chalmers b

Rondo agreed to an extension with Dallas???

Not sure why Dallas would want to risk messing up with that team right now. They look pretty good.

I actually applaud the Cs for embracing the tank, unlike the Lakers, who are still trying to fight it, apparently.

Dude a Mavericks fast break tho....

The pick and roll/pop offense tho....

The defense tho....

Oh and the Celtics are idiots because they have no one to run the offense and still have the same deficiencies, and that pick is gonna be a late first rounder so it might as well be a 2nd

Rondo agreed to an extension with Dallas???

Not sure why Dallas would want to risk messing up with that team right now. They look pretty good.

They've looked good against inferior teams, but have been getting handled by teams above them in the standings. (Kind of like the Clippers). They have the playoffs in mind and that's why they felt they had to make a move, IMO.

I actually applaud the Cs for embracing the tank, unlike the Lakers, who are still trying to fight it, apparently.
Kobe is a warrior who will never accept losing under any circumstances regardless of the situation...

is what Jeanie Buss would say.

This was one of the first times ESPN reported a big name trade first and it actually went through 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom