The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fell asleep at like 8 lastnight.

Didn't catch any ball after.

Thunder got their head beat to the WHite Meat.

GSW still aren't making it out of round 1/2. Not Contender 

InfatuatedNauticalDoe.gif

Bruh.

You know dude was feeling good after the step back.

I knew the Cavs lost last night but didn't know it was to the 76ers. Happy to see Cleveland struggle. Payback for hearing "I'm coming home" over and over last summer. I hate that song. It's up there with "I'm the man".

Hopefully this is a sign that Phil is committed to rebuilding the RIGHT way, instead of trying to sign wack second level FA "stars".

Next thing they need to do is trade Carmelo for 2-3 firsts if they can sucker some desperate team into it (Kings?)

Last edited:
Knick fans, just remember, Lakers had tons of cap room plus a top 7 pick this past off season, we saw how that went.

Not saying Phil isn't making the right moves but we'll see if he can land some legit talent to put around Melo.
They're in a slightly better spot in the short-term considering Melo is in the backend of his prime and in the East. Then again, this was said last season and the start of this season too. :lol: At least they'll have a top 3-5 pick to show for this dumpster fire of a season.

Knick fans, just remember, Lakers had tons of cap room plus a top 7 pick this past off season, we saw how that went.

Not saying Phil isn't making the right moves but we'll see if he can land some legit talent to put around Melo.
They're in a slightly better spot in the short-term considering Melo is in the backend of his prime and in the East. Then again, this was said last season and the start of this season too. :lol: At least they'll have a top 3-5 pick to show for this dumpster fire of a season.

:lol: they better hope they can get Okafor.

:lol: they better hope they can get Okafor.

They're going all in for this #1 pick, but I think we all remember what happened to the Celtics during Tim Duncan's draft year :lol:

It's going to be REAL interesting to see how Phil Jackson shapes this Knicks roster.

You don't want to be trying to grow a young player in that current environment either, with the Vets on that team.  They need to really clear house before/after the draft.

Nobody wants to play with a washed up 36 yr old

Outside of age, what's the difference between the situations?

Is there any chance Phil tries to move Melo?

Why would he give him 100M just to trade him?

Melo only goes if he wants too. He has a No Trade Clause.

If the Knicks stink again next year, you really think Melo isn't going to waive his NTC?

And let's not pretend that a large contract is the be-all, end-all for players not being moved....

Melo only goes if he wants too. He has a No Trade Clause.

If the Knicks stink again next year, you really think Melo isn't going to waive his NTC?

And let's not pretend that a large contract is the be-all, end-all for players not being moved....
I'm sure he would given the circumstances. I'm just saying it ain't happening this season and Phil can't get started early like some of us are saying. I been mulling that over myself several times this season.

Unless a team is willing to ship out 60% of the team for melo again, i dont see him getting traded

I knew the Cavs lost last night but didn't know it was to the 76ers. Happy to see Cleveland struggle. Payback for hearing "I'm coming home" over and over last summer. I hate that song. It's up there with "I'm the man".

#LebronEffect

:smokin :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom