The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
AD is top 5 playoffs or not.
No room for him in the top 3 playoffs or not.

Lebron
KD
Harden
Russ
AD

No room for Steph? I definitely was not the biggest Steph supporter but man Steph has really shut me up doing things we've NEVER seen before. I feel like Steph is good enough to replace a Russ or Harden in that list.

what was y'all favorite games this season?

i think mine was the Spurs-Grizz 3OT game, or Spurs-Cavs when Kyrie scored 57
I didn't see the Kyrie game so it had to be Klay going off cuz I was freaking out while he was doing it. Hit up my boy and everything. Couldn't believe my eyes.

This AD talk is Ridiculous.........
laugh.gif
Not really. There's only 3 people who MIGHT be ahead of him.

He's easily top 5 in the league.
Top 5 sure but he ekes his way into the playoffs and dudes are ready to crown him the king of the league.

I wanted him to make it and I'm happy he did but he didn't magically become Wilt overnight now that he's in.

"Literally has a flawless game" cmon son

"Greatest shooter off the pick & roll"..........cmon son

"Better than Lebron" I don't even like Lebron but again, cmon son

AD is not top 3. i dont even think top 5. 

Yall making top 5 in the nba lists and leaving out the #1 frontrunner for mvp...like cmon

Curry

Harden

Lebron

Russ

KD

CP3

AD

NOT TO MENTION AD hasnt even STEPPED on the big stage yet. yall are HYPED. he could fold right now and all that "greatest" talk would die immediately. hes had 1 good season. yall need to chill

Last edited:
I've been in here pretty heavy, but this top 3 talk is new to me. 

Lebron
KD
?

So where is Harden at? Curry? CP0? Russ?

KD hasn't played much and much of NT doesn't like Harden

Bron
AD
Curry

Russ and Bron have been in and out of top 3s because of Cleveland's early struggles

AD is not top 3. i dont even think top 5. 

Yall making top 5 in the nba lists and leaving out the #1 frontrunner for mvp...like cmon

Curry
Harden
Lebron
Russ
KD
CP3
AD

NOT TO MENTION AD hasnt even STEPPED on the big stage yet. yall are HYPED. he could fold right now and all that "greatest" talk would die immediately. hes had 1 good season. yall need to chill

There's this thing called defense.....

I've been in here pretty heavy, but this top 3 talk is new to me. 

Lebron

KD

?

So where is Harden at? Curry? CP0? Russ?
Y'all lying if you've been in here since the start of the season. CP was on it heavy and there was quite a few cosigners, including myself.

Nobody has the impact defensively that he does and he's more than capable as an offensive threat when his chucker guards give him the ball.

LeBron, KD (when healthy), AD. Then everyone else, it's not debatable. 

Excluding KD because of injury is understandable.

Lebron

Curry

Russ or Harden

@Mamba MVP

I stand by my statement. We'll see what's up this weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom