The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
AD is definitely better than Steph
HOW SWAY!?
There's this thing called defense.....
word. and theres this thing called winning. AD is so great but his team barely slid in before the lock. got it. these other players are either carrying their team, or having bigger effects on their team winning. AD defense is great for a big man, but hes locking up other big men lol. its not the same.

HOW SWAY!?

word. and theres this thing called winning. AD is so great but his team barely slid in before the lock. got it. these other players are either carrying their team, or having bigger effects on their team winning. 
They play in the Western Conference and have a significantly weaker roster than those other guys' teams . So if they're "carrying" their teams. What exactly is AD doing?

Last edited:
HOW SWAY!?

word. and theres this thing called winning. AD is so great but his team barely slid in before the lock. got it. these other players are either carrying their team, or having bigger effects on their team winning. AD defense is great for a big man, but hes locking up other big men lol. its not the same.

Ok

They play in the Western Conference and have a significantly weaker roster than those other guys' teams . So if they're "carrying" their teams. What exactly is AD doing?
AD is barely alive. surviving. everyone mentioned minus Lebron is in the west coast. no excuses.

HOW SWAY!?

Yea you haven't watched him this year. You know how many perimeter shots (even out to the 3 point line) this dude contests and blocks?

Winning isn't everything when talking about individuals. Nash won a lot but he damn sure never in his life was a better player than Kobe Bryant or LeBron James. 

Curry isnt a lockdown defender but hes gotten better lol. Actually see him guarding his position more now (top PGs).

Yea you haven't watched him this year. You know how many perimeter shots (even out to the 3 point line) this dude contests and blocks?

Winning isn't everything when talking about individuals. Nash won a lot but he damn sure never in his life was a better player than Kobe Bryant or LeBron James. 
while i agree about him getting out to the 3, he cant defend anybody above him in the list i made. anybody. hes food to them. defense or not, hes barely ib4tl. and better not ever get put on an island on a switch against any of them

You almost got me.
laugh.gif

while i agree about him getting out to the 3, he cant defend anybody above him in the list i made. anybody. hes food to them. defense or not, hes barely ib4tl. and better not ever get put on an island on a switch against any of them

And they could defend him? He would do better on his defensive end against them than they would on their end against him.

Ok, boss. He's just the best pick n roll defender in the league and has constantly had to switch against opposing guards all year but you got it. AD is a big of a freak athletically as LeBron or Russ is at his size. His lateral movement (attributed to him playing guard for most of his youth) combined with his length is a LETHAL combination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom