The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy how one quarter is the difference between a player staying and going. I dont know if matt leaves if we make the wcf.

Wish is it was crawford tbh

dumb question, but I thought the trade deadline passed already and no transactions can happen until July 1 or these trades made in principle and are not official until July 1? :nerd:

dumb question, but I thought the trade deadline passed already and no transactions can happen until July 1 or these trades made in principle and are not official until July 1? :nerd:
They're confirmed but not official until offseason begins. No contracts are to be signed.

Clippers can decline Jamal's option if they decide before the end of the month. It wouldn't be smart though since they are over the cap anyway

I don't believe they can even get anyone else even if Jamal was let go

I'm gonna assume Doc has a verbal agreement from Pierce because he just moved his only true 3 that can shoot & play D :lol:

Hopefully Pierce doesn't back out, it's a great fit. Bring lance off the bench and let him run point.

Crawford might be miffed tho :lol: wont get to handle the ball as much when CP sits now

But If Pierce goes somewhere else, yikes. They have one deadeye shooter in Redick & a subpar one in Crawford. Obviously Paul can shoot but he'll be on the ball & looking to pass a lot.

Last edited:
Lance gives them the wing they desperately need if he's focused.

:lol:

Bruh stop being a homer. He brings nothing, lance and Austin can not be on the floor together. Clippers need a 3 that can shoot and play defense. Not another ball dominate ball handler.

Lance gives them the wing they desperately need if he's focused.

:lol:

Bruh stop being a homer. He brings nothing, lance and Austin can not be on the floor together. Clippers need a 3 that can shoot and play defense. Not another ball dominate ball handler.
Homer of what I'm a Knicks fan :lol: it's fax b his skill set fills a void for the clippers if he can return to his pacer days

Homer of what I'm a Knicks fan :lol: it's fax b his skill set fills a void for the clippers if he can return to his pacer days

You homer bc he's from your city, and you wanna root for him bc he's from the crib. Kid is cheeks man, I'm telling you. He has to go somewhere where he can free lance and that ain't happening under Doc. So he will crash and burn there too.

Last edited:
If they decline Jamal's option, doc will let lance dance on the 2nd unit which isn't really a bad idea.

But if he's on the court with cp3 and he passes up a corner 3 to dribble and shoot a step back, he and chris will throw hands during the next timeout

If they decline Jamal's option, doc will let lance dance on the 2nd unit which isn't really a bad idea.

But if he's on the court with cp3 and he passes up a corner 3 to dribble and shoot a step back, he and chris will throw hands during the next timeout
So you think him and Austin can play together?

You homer bc he's from your city, and you wanna root for him bc he's from the crib. Kid is cheeks man, I'm telling you. He has to go somewhere where he can free lance and that ain't happening under Doc. So he will crash and burn there too.
Nah I don't care about Lance like that. Kemba on the other hand that would be fair to say. Lance can ball he's just a head case. If he's focused its a great addition. If not, well, it's a waste of money.

Yeah. But docs gonna have to get more ball movement out of the 2nd unit. Two attacking guards of the bench >>>> watching Jamal dance and kick his legs out at the end of the clock.

Maybe. That's a pretty solid defensive tandem for a second unit. Jamal needs to go however. I love the Lance and Austin dynamic for the 2nd unit but with Jamal there? Hell no. 

If Doc has an agreement in place with PP then I like it a lot. We have a team option on Lance for his 2nd year, and he's only 24. There's some benefit from this plus he can still defend rebound and playmake.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom