The 2014-2015 NBA Season Thread. Lock It Up Please: The Golden State Warriors Are The Champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank God that Lance is gone. I don't care if he plays better in LA because Charlotte wasn't a good fit

Some of you are acting like LAC can do much better with their cap situation. Assuming, (big if), if they can get PP or another SF, they would STILL need more bodies off the bench

All of you were saying "the Clippers have no depth". Lance is hardly a scrub and is a legit bench player and has proved as such 

Lance will be good for the Clips, although we all know he loves the spotlight, the cameras and action, will he disregard plays or be focused on the larger picture? Will he disrupt the team? Will he finally mature into the "Born Ready" nickname he's made out for himself?

Stay tuned for the next season of the National Basketball Association!

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see both Lance and Hawes do much better on their new teams

It's a shame Hawes couldn't produce in his role in LA, there was literally no reason he shouldn't have. He was the ideal fit as a big shooter off the bench

Last edited:

Wouldn't be surprised at all to see both Lance and Hawes do much better on their new teams

It's a shame Hawes couldn't produce in his role in LA, there was literally no reason he shouldn't have. He was the ideal fit as a big shooter off the bench
This is why I can't blame Doc for the Spencer Hawes signing. It was a good move, just didn't work out.

Lance will be better with the clips than the hornets. U gotta let him run the 2nd unit tho, he's most effective with the ball in his hands

It only makes sense if Lance is coming off the bench. I'm sure that's been said several times already in here :lol: . You just don't acquire a guy that's not able to play off the ball when you have CP3 and Blake. Overall, LAC still didn't give up much (if really anything) to acquire him. For a team in win now mode, I will approve. Barnes haven't gave you a thing since 2012-13 and Hawes never gave you anything, period.

dumb question, but I thought the trade deadline passed already and no transactions can happen until July 1 or these trades made in principle and are not official until July 1? :nerd:
You can make trades after the season is over for both teams.

Last edited:
kemba walker has to be the worst PG for lance to have played with. personally dont like kemba's game. i think lance can do a lot for the right team. if doc can make austin rivers a productive player i think he'll have an even bigger impact on lance.

barnes was a good player for the clips, wouldn't be a starter on most contending teams but for his contract a very quality player

with a name like born ready :smokin how can you not root for the guy

I thought we could have gotten more for Lance earlier in the year. 

Then his production just continued to plummet going into January, and I figured after the deadline passed the Hornets were stuck with him. 

I don't like Barnes at all. We don't need that goon **** over here...
mean.gif

kemba walker has to be the worst PG for lance to have played with. personally dont like kemba's game. i think lance can do a lot for the right team. if doc can make austin rivers a productive player i think he'll have an even bigger impact on lance.

barnes was a good player for the clips, wouldn't be a starter on most contending teams but for his contract a very quality player

with a name like born ready
smokin.gif
how can you not root for the guy
Kemba Walker > George Hill

I know lance shot terribly this year, especially from 3. What happened? I thought he was a good scorer/shooter (mainly from midrange) with the pacers just the year before. As much of a head case that he is, I think he will be good on the clippers because of their strong leadership and veterans.

A player like Lance when you give him more money and responsibility going from a 3rd/4th option to a top two option and responsible for alotta playmaking on a bad /average team , their play usually suffers and it doesn't end well ...same thing will happen to draymond if he signs a big deal with a bad/average team

Lance should be great off the bench with the clips tho, perfect role for him as long as they let him can handle the ball a bit

is Pierce thinking about coming to LAC? or are they going to start Lance at the 3?

It's been reported that PP is thinking about the Clips, but there's nothing concrete from him or the team about it. But he opted out of his contract with the Wiz, has a good relationship with Doc, and is originally from LA, so it all kind of fits.

And, Pierce aside, I don't see Lance starting at the 3.

Why would Pierce leave Washington though? They have just as much a chance to make to the Finals as the Clippers and he's already there.

I understand the whole Doc/LA angle but he would have to to take the minimum when he wouldn't in DC and dude love Wall/Beal.

Pierce and his fam been living it up in DC tho ...he might wanna go back home that's y I think LA got the advantage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom