The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

MY ***** TRILL TO THE PACERS?! Man why they gotta do that to me they know damn well hes not dropping out of the top 10.

Man if we pick him up im gettin drunker than **** draft night

I need RJ Hunter to fall to the Spurs. I'm putting on that spot in my board and IDC, I know its wrong but IDC

No chance wcs drops that far :lol:

Chad Ford will go back and edit it once the draft is over tho

i really want Stan to drop to the Heat

Goran, Wade, Stan, Bosh, Whiteside is a dangerous starting 5
sick.gif
rick-ross22.gif

giphy.gif

I can't see the Sixers passing on Russell. Even if Embiid misses another season, is Kristaps more valuable than locking up your potential point guard of the future in the current landscape?

I don't think so. I'd rather grab Russell and give him the keys from day one than to go into next season with Isaiah Canaan as my starting point guard.

76ers are going to do something foolish, just like they did when they took Embiid and didn't immediately trade him for more assets :smh:

Last edited:
Perfect Sixer scenario:  Pick Zinger at 3, trade back with some sucker, get Hezonja and asset(s).

Oh and Joel Embiid gains Wolverine level healing powers.

Last edited:
4. New York Knicks - D'Angelo Russell

The Magic have been very high on Porzingis, but he's not the only player who makes sense for them. The team badly needs shooting and Hezonja's ability to shoot from 3-point range, combined with his athleticism and aggressiveness on the scoring end, will be a perfect addition to the defensive-minded Magic. Willie Cauley-Stein is another option here for Orlando if Porzingis is off the board, but I think Hezonja's offense is more of a need.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom