The 2015 NBA Draft Thread: Draft Day Is Here

i doubt the Kings would do that. They can probably get Lawson without giving up the pick if they really want him

^ Probably 60/40 WCS in that scenario.

As for that Nuggets trade. No way Kings should do that unless the 7 comes back with Lawson. Trade Stauskas + 6 for it.

What about this:

Knicks get: #6, Darren Collison
Nuggets get: #4, Jason Thompson
Kings get: Ty Lawson, future pick(s) from the Nuggets (they own picks from the Grizzlies, Blazers, Knicks swap)

Last edited:
What about this:

Knicks get: #6, Darren Collison
Nuggets get: #4, Jason Thompson
Kings get: Ty Lawson, future pick(s) from the Nuggets (they own picks from the Grizzlies, Blazers, Knicks swap)
knowing what Lawson's value is (which is apparently low enough for the Kings to turn away the Nuggets), I would pass.

Not necessarily
1. Towns
2. Okafor
3. Russell
4. Porzingis / Winslow
5. Mario / Winslow / Porzingis
6. WCS
Doubt Winslow and Mario go before WCS but u may be right bro cant wait till the 25th 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Do you think if Mudiay falls to the 6th pick Kings take him? Or still go after WCS?
No,people with the "knowledge" say the Kings have zero interest in Mudiay. And i haven't heard any public Kings interest in him at all.  Random websites have the Kings picking him in their mock drafts but other than that, nothing

Last edited:
how would another lottery pick help the kings. they have been in the lottery the last 11 years or something and karl is reluctant into playing rookies in there first year

Strange to see Krizzly Bear rise to a possible top 5 pick,

especially since the Thunder apparently promised to take him before he pulled out last year...

Not worth moving down 2 spots for Darren Collison and a couple mill.
Understandable stance, but acquiring a solid starting PG on a fair contract and a good prospect like WCS/Winslow is worth looking into.

Strange to see Krizzly Bear rise to a possible top 5 pick,

especially since the Thunder apparently promised to take him before he pulled out last year...
Chad Ford has driving the Porzingis hype train all year.

Last edited:
Chad Ford riding the wave of the high risk high reward guy in the draft? So he can just edit his mock draft later if he's a bust or look like a genius if he pans out?

Doesn't sound like Ford to me :lol:

Back
Top Bottom