2024 NBA Draft Thread

It would be hilarious if the cavs get the number 1 pick . I just don’t want him to rot in phx or Memphis .
I'd love to see him in PHX with Book and Ayton. Would give them much needed energy, defense, and playmaking.

The Lakers winning the lotto will probably be the most entertaining outcome. From a pure chaos standpoint and outrage point of view.

Love this guys insight and videos on draft prospects. Just dropped the first one for this draft class....

Cleveland isn't really in a position to draft for fit over BPA but a Morant/Sexton pairing seems like it'd be a disaster

Cleveland isn't really in a position to draft for fit over BPA but a Morant/Sexton pairing seems like it'd be a disaster
It might be - but the gap from Zion/Ja to whatever else you can take in this draft isn't insignificant.

Is Sexton realistically ever going to develop as a shot creator/distributor for everyone else on the floor? I dunno.

But I don't see a trade down or another guy you take over Ja at 2 that justifies any other decision. Take him. Figure it out. If you end up having to trade one later, so be it.

This is the thread for people who don't watch/ care about college hoops but care about draft prospects and what NBA team they root for could potentially draft.

So yes, people don't necessarily watch college hoops in this thread.

Thanks for repeating what I said fam

Hope your team gets the player you want

Sexton should've been drafted by Orlando but if they already planned on letting Vuc walk then I guess Bamba was the right choice

Back
Top Bottom